have i cut her down to early?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by freshoftheboat, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Hi Everyone... i dont know if ive been a fool here, i cut down my tree and it had orange hairs all over her, some white ones near the bottom.. im guessing orange hairs was all i needed??

quick drying a bit near the rad to test supplies.

2. You needed to look at the trichomes under magnification. Too late now.

3. #3 freshoftheboat, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
    painics over guys... :smoke: baked :smoke:

oven quick dry 15 mins

4. good lord.....:bolt:

5. Figures it is just fine but doesn't mean it met its full potential. It probably could have been that much better.

6. 15 minutes in the oven is not how you want to dry your bud...

7. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You dried it in the oven? [​IMG]

If you set it over 300, you probably vaped a lot of THC in it, making it even worse then if you just cut it down early.

[​IMG]

8. who puts there stuff in the oven, thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. way to go!!!! throw it away noob. when the red hairs are there its already too late, as it drys PROPERLY it will continue to turn into the red haired canadian. try pulling off the fruit as it is done hence the whiter hairs on bottom further from the light, top it and drop the light back down on it for a week.

9. :eek: Na,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:confused:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek:,,,,,,,:mad: what a fucking wast,, all that time to grow. makes me cry,,,,,