Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have I been using my glass screen wrong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 881305, Oct 10, 2018.

1. I only just realized that how I put my screen in my bowl was wrong. If I put it upside down I can get much better hits bcos the hole isn't blocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. try metal mesh, it's more perforated

3. I think I know what you’re saying about the hole being blocked with a glass screen, but when I use one, that’s how I do it. I never really thought about putting it in the other way. I much prefer glass screens to metal ones because it doesn’t affect the taste like a metal screen does.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. While glass does clog up the bowl sometimes, atleast they do not burn up in their like I've had all my metal ones do. Now a days I just don't use screen though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Is there a right way for a glass screen? I just put it in there, lol. Whatever way works best for you is the “right” way.

On the topic of metal screens, fuck em. They taste like shit, the clog way to quickly with small little holes, the burn up to nothing and they taste like shit. Oh wait, I already said that.

Glass over metal all day.