Have humidity problems:/ 7th week of flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UK18BliTz420, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Hi guys so I recently had to move my grow tent into living room. The humidity has stayed around 65 percent lights off. I've opened tent doors and windows to air it out. But hasn't moved maybe gone up one or down one. I'm so close to being done and dont want bud rot!!! I have 3 fans going and a extractor fan. Is 65 okay? If theres air circulation. Now I dont have a intake fan though. Here's my setup though

4 x 4 budbox tent
    Dutch pro nutrients
    Ph 6.3
    4 unknown seeds
    11 litre pots
    Calmag

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

2. Have you ever seen mold or white mold or do you live in a moldy area

3. Get a dehumidifier?

4. No. I live in Wales so its always damp and raining. I have good air circulation though

5. I have one on top of light. Havent got te funds for a bigger one yet

• Like Like x 1
  6. Question was the exhaust pre filter always the brown color? Usually pre filters are white and when they start turning brown they get clogged and restrict air flow so instead of say 400 cfm flow you only get 200 cfm flow. If it used to be white then remove it and wash it and air flow will resume and bring down the humidity.

• Like Like x 1
  7. it looks to me like you have your carbon filter turned the wrong way. the more ducting hose you use the less air your fan can remove from the tent, if you were to turn your filter the other way toy could get rid of all the extra hose and put a 90 hard duct to a small piece of hose and your fan.