Have anyone heard of BC glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gkodrat, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I ran across a glass brand called BC glass. I think it's made by Brian Carnigan..? It has like a logo of a cat or tiger or something on it, not sure. But does anyone have any idea how much it cost and if it's a good glass compare to an SG or Toro. Was looking at the tube and found it sexy

2. man, why even ask!

bc is like top 3 in scientific+heady stuff.

and its in with sovereinty and toro.

all 3 are super expensive

3. haha seriously?! theres barely any videos of it on youtube ahahha but thanks for the info!

4. dude i could not recommend this guys glass highly enough! i own a 2010bc bong and a 2012bc ashcatcher both are truely amazing pieces of work.

try searching with the year in front of bc. he changes the name to go with the year (if you have facebook they got something on there even) so the brand name just changes every year which i thought was weird.

but still very awesome if you can afford it. top quality glass for sure :smoke:

5. just to a quick pic to show ya the lowrider. got a milk vid somewheres round here too..

Attached Files:

6. BC is good I have a BC AC and Bacon netline..both pretty sweet... even though its gridded I would put it up to SG and Toro or E.Ross. I would more compare it DWB, Kush, SGW..not perfect but still good awesome glass!

7. Look at the bc appreciation thread. Brian kills it. Better than Toro, just under sov. If you're looking at YouTube, look for bc2010, bc2011, and bc2012 to see how stuffs changes over the years. My circ/circ is unbelievable

8. Bc is great for sure. Did you even research it?

These videos are to show off the ash catcher which is bc 2012, they also can show off how well it functions with other high end glass. In this case, Sovereignty and Mobius.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO-GyYyjwuk]Sovereignty King Stemline W/ Worked 2012 Bc Glass Gridded Circ HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5fgoZFloqY]Mobius 60mm Stereo Matrix W/ 2012 Worked Bc Ash Catcher HD - YouTube[/ame]

9. Brian's the man. Break something. Snap a pick he's gonna let u know right away if he can fix it or not. Clean it ship it out he will hve it back to u ASAP. Friend who has a rare 2010 Lego of his broke the mouthpiece. Calls him up send a pic Brian goes oh yeah I think I saw another mouthpiece like that with some mike fro work in my garage. Next thing I know my friends for a brand new worked mouthpiece for his Lego. Which I forgot to add is dope. Love anything Brian makes. Bcs gridded circ acs are my favorite thing he makes. After a nice low rider set up

10. Im pretty sure he makes some of the best if not the best a/c's

11. seems fine to me..it bubbles nicely

12. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']

seems fine to me..it bubbles nicely[/quote]

I agree

13. Actually, He's hardly utilizing the perks. Its a 60t and I have a 60t and he's not breathing in enough because his water level is too high. If he wanted maximum diffusion with that much water he'd get it into his mouth.

14. My opinion about BC glass...
    I love my Bacon rig.. but to diffused for errl and the craftsmanship is no where near the level of SG or toro.
    in design of the ashcatchers I think he def leads the pack with function. But again the overall craftmanship of the piece is a little off. Bad welds a little crooked etc. I payed close to 200 for my 2011bc AC and am overall pleased with it. It has tight rasta colors and functions amazingly.

15. ^Really? Every piece I've checked out has been spot on. I'm buying a worked 12bc mini bub off my friend and the thing is absolute perfection.

16. I just notice the small details. If I was with my glass I would show you. There is an indention on the can where the inner weld from the stem to the can reinforcement got to hot and didn't weld right. And my AC has air bubbles where the stem welds to the top. Again just small details. I'm very picky about these things. But they were both 200 so for the price I don't mind.