Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have any of you smoked california orange?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skelly, Nov 22, 2008.

1. i had some last night and it it the best weed i have ever smoked.

it was some really good bud, and went down well with a bottle of moet.

2. oh. thanks for sharing.

3. lets not be an a hole :rolleyes: hah nah its cool man, but nah i realllllly want some cali o but i bet u could only get the legit strain deep in humboldt :p

4. Had a Crispy chicken from Wendy's the other night. It was amazing.

5. was the first grow i ever done its fuckin dinamite all my mates still rant about it so i do the ood 1 or 2 now and agian .after only a few puffs ur heads up ur ares .

6. know somebody who push it but he call's it orangina. I guess since u say it's good i'll try it

7. california orange is one of my top ten favorite strains. I would not go as far as to say it is the greatest but it is just one of those kinds of buds that I can smoke all day and maintain a cool head with no problem :cool:

8. I bought a half o of it about a week or two ago it was really good. Very tasty.

9. mmmm i love that super condenced bud. the first time i bought it. i bought a quarter that looked like a twin. i was extremely pissed when i looked at only to spend about 10 minutes breaking up the smallest bud. that bud had me GONE