Have any of you guys ever heard of free energy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Per Sun, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Just something to think about...

So apparently there is a source of energy that is derived from the natural energy that is everywhere throughout the universe. It is clean, sustainable, and unlimited. It would finally bring power to places that are in so desperate need of it, but of course it is kept under close radar so very few people know of it. for if they did people would demand it and the CEO's of oil and all that shit wouldn't be too happy so they keep it under wraps.

New Energy Movement

I heard about this from the movie Thrive, I highly recommend everybody give it a watch.

And if my wording seems messed up or weird or anything, I'm pretty baked, so my apologies. :smoke:

2. Yeah, I watched a coast to coast and a bunch of other things talking about it.

Ever heard of Nassim Haramein? If you haven't you should look him up.

3. just get a bunch of extension cords and use your neighbors electricity and its all good free energy.

4. Yeah, he was interviewed in the film I mentioned. Torus energy. I wish we didn't live in such a corrupt world. Otherwise this great technology could come into fruition.

5. Solar and Wind energy are free energy that have been around for a long time. I've actually heard somewhere they can create a ton on free energy from volcanoes.

6. Of course I have, nikola tesla

7. Yea man i was gonna say nikola tesla, if you dont know him he made the tesla coil, and he was really smart. Also i dont remember what it was called but he did this phenomenon where2 different materials would be fused together, like some wood and a fork.

8. Finally someone mentions Tesla. He was a genious. But he had plans for wireless electricity and actually implemented it on a grand scale but ultimately noone could figure out how to make $ off it so it never took off.

9. i seen not that long ago on TV either national geographic or science channel can't remember anything i watched but if we could harness that type of energy it would be a big relief but that type of energy i think in the tv show would be too expensive for everyone because the powers that be would never allow any type of enegy making natural or fuels to go free of charge to many greedy people in the world

10. Telsa was amazing. It's a shame we live in a greed driven world he had alot of ideas that could have benefited humanity.

11. Of course, he'll the man is responsible for us being able to communicate on here. 50 years before Internet was created he thought of the idea

12. Free energy is a scam.

Maybe we can use water to fuel torches, but all those guys get murdered by power companies.

Power companies will not let you use free energy commercially, they will kill you.

13. Ima be so pissed at you if I get murdered.. The torch system we're working on is pimp, 30 liters per minute. Don't really need THAT much, lol, but still.

14. Tesla was a smart guy and a pioneer, no doubt. However his tesla coil was far from practical. It was not even close to being cost effective or efficient, and it wasn't even completely safe to be around.

For real, modern-day wireless electricity, check out Qi. It is short-range wireless electricity, controlled by a microprocessor in each charging station and device. I've seen it power everything from a blender to a Tesla electric sports car. Wireless Power Consortium - Creating the Standard for Wireless Charging - Wireless Power Consortium

15. Theres energy going on all around us, all the time because all mass is moving as far as we know. I think every few generations, or maybe every generation will find a new way to harness some of it.

16. I forgot whwere I seen this but this guy basically shows you how to build a device that produces energy.he used a ring and put inch sized magnets on the inside.He had some thing he put in the middle and it starts spinning.Creating energy.He said all you have to do is make a connection.

If you search youtube something might come up but I don't even remember the guys name.

17. sounds like tesla's generator

i really wanna go to the museum in belgrade, must be insane

18. It probably was.Now that I think about it.It was a 10 to 15 minute video on youtube.I was going to go out and buy a roll of tape and magnets to try it but haven't.They said all you need is a ring,magnets,and a tope like device dna some way to make a connection.

I gotta go find that video now.I've also heard of Cold Fusion cells being ready for devopment as in we have the means and power.Only thing is the powers that be don't want this.They just now are figuring out how to market solar and wind energy in a way that makes them massive amounts of income.

I read it cost 50.000 to build a cold fusion set up.I can't wait till the majority becomes aware of the couption that's going on and we take back power.Just think of how good things will be.To atcually have real freedom.Now I'm just rammbling

Sorry for typos my mind tends to think abit faster than what I can type..

19. It doesn't work, the laws of physics forbid such a thing.

Magnets have no energy that can be put to work.

There is no such thing as 'free energy'.

20. #20 MandalaSmoker, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    Yes it does work.Lol the thing in the middle creates energy as it spins.

Well I don't know if it works but energy is being produced.That's why the top is spinning.Because of energy.It wouldn't spin if nothing was producing this effect no?All you gotta do now is collect that energy somehow.

Free energy is available powers that be would have you think otherwise.It might cost alittle money but nothing like it does now.Maybe there isn't a way to produce free energy but you can still try.That's how advancments are made.Trial and error.Maybe on paper instead of actually testing out theories.

Id like to think we can harness energy freely.I've heard of people speaking on it.I've watched interviews and read reports and whatnot.I think there may be someway to do so and maybe we even have the abiality too but its being covered up by the powers that be for money.Again I don't know for sure but there are for sure ways to produce energy at a much cheaper rate then what's being done currently.