Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have an ass-ton of dro, and an ass-ton of homework

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeTheKiffer, Jan 13, 2012.

1. The two may not go hand in hand, but together, the least favorite task will be...BETTER! At least this is the theory.

2. It's no theory. :bongin:

3. Nah save ur weed tough it out sober then smoke after as a reward. When ur high it might seem ur doing good but after it's shit, unless it's just coloring

4. Unless you can handle your shit(even if you can dont smoke to much) I dont recomend doing homework while smoking. You can wait until your homeworks done man.

5. dont do it bro, smoking and trying to do anything that involves my brain never works for me. I remember one time I had to study for a test so I decided to toke. I go to the library and grab my science textbook and start reading, I was reading a sentence that said "These chemicals combined may be hazardous", all of a sudden I zone the fk out, my eyes stuck on the word hazardous, and its repeating in my head. Suddenly I snap out of it and its been 30 minutes. I fucking stared at the word Hazardous for 30 goddamn minutes.

6. If your work is shit when you're high... your work is also shit when you're sober. No offense, but I seriously code programs much more efficiently while stoned. :hello:

7. If you study high you gotta take the test high. It works for some people.

8. Im still doin this.

9. I disagree,

10. I know right? I used to get high before a test I never studied for, and would ace it...

11. Real talk, I don't see why people think its so hard to work while high. Heck, I think programming and some other subjects could be easier.

12. I disagree with everyone.
    One of my course's this quarter involves a set of online questions that I have to complete every week. Blazing helps me to forgot how boring it is which leads to focusing and learning/getting the questions right!

13. Don't listen to the nay sayers...I'm in college and I've been blazing everyday before class and when I'm doing my homework...I'm proud to say I'm one the more intelligent students weed makes this disaster we call "education" tolerable and somewhat easy

14. Study high, take the test high, get high scores, right? :smoking:

15. I dunno about homework, it's tough enough fighting distractions how it is. But I LOVE going to lectures baked and just have a recorder going, take whatever notes I can manage to write down, and when I get home I listen and rewrite my notes sober, so fascinating seeing the differences between what I wrote down baked, what I remember being sober, and what's actually playing on the recorded lecture playing. Definitely a fun project for a not too demanding class (I've only tried it with my economics classes, super fascinating learning how our economy works so I retain a lot of info).

16. If you are seasoned with toking you will be fine and maybe even better doing anything "high". Creativity flourishes.

If you are new to smoking or have a low tolerance or whatever...just study sober....you will get nowhere "stoned" if you aren't desensitized to the effects somewhat.

I think there is also a huge difference between studying "High"...and studying "Stoned" out of your mind. Weed is beneficial at low doses for a lot of applications.

17. I think you get distracted easier when you're baked but if you get in a zone and just do work I usually end up enjoying it more and develop scenarios in my brain that use the information I just learned

18. Fuck that, study sober and reap the benefits. Treat yourself to a post study session smoke. Man I hate the sorta stoner logic that makes it okay to turn everything into an excuse to get a smoke. Don't get me wrong, love weed and stuff - but there's a time and a place yano?

19. My friends would tell ya the same thing.............i could never study and smoke i had to wait till when i finished, but they rip bongs while doing algebra pretty impressive........although it slows you completion time down a lot because you'll zone lol

20. What the hell is an Ass-ton ???