Have a stupid question but need opionions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TYRELHAHA, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Ok so i know the choice is obvious but i want some opionins idc. I have a job straight weed eating. The only prob is that i dont like to wear safety glasses or sun glasses cuz i look like a douche. what do YOU think i should do wear them or not

2. you don't want dirt in your eyes trust me. It's painful and it scratches up your cornea because you can resist rubbing at it. Serious eye injury can occur from this.

3. true thanks for answering so quick. but i have had grass and numerous items in my eyes before + rep

4. off to work later thanks for the reply

5. Why would you care how people think you look wearing glasses? :rolleyes:

6. Anytime. I had a bad experience when I had it happen in Malaga, Spain myself.

What's this + rep thing that happens. Sorry im new to forum posting.

7. I've never gotten anything in my eye weedeating. I would hate to have that job though, because if you wear shorts then shit always hits your legs and pants are too hot. At first I though you were actually eating weed for a career. I was like :eek:, who would pay for that shit?

8. Just wear the glasses man you wont look like a douchebag your outside in the summer doing yardwork, everyone wears glasses..

Im one myself to worry about what people think of me but even that isnt a problem for me

9. @ 1st i though you meant consuming edibles,,,, but sunglasses are the shit,
    -people cant tell if your eyes are red
    -You can check out women with out making it obvious
    -Look at police with out letting them know youve made eye contact
    -keep shit out ya eyes

10. Seriously, I don't mean to be rude here, but you aren't exactly winning any fashion or "hipster" contests while standing around weed eating anyway, WTF do you really care what you look like with glasses on while doing that job?!?

Wear safety glasses for the next year or two of your life while you have this job, or spend the rest of your life wearing an eye patch or explaining your glass eye to everyone you meet. You figure out which one is going to make you look like a douche more. :rolleyes:

11. wear the goggles/ sun glasses ..are u tryna pick up girls with your weed wacking job n u dnt wanna look like a douche? nahh just wear them son

12. Wear a pair of sunglasses you like...same as safety glasses basically, but they don't look retarded.

13. yeah, i used to weedeat and i had this badass thign that had earmuffs and a shield for your face plus glasses..all on one thing. it was great

14. Do yourself a favor and spend a little extra on some nice glasses that fit right.

When I was a carpenter I never wanted to wear the safety glasses, because they were the one size fits all, and my head isn't anywhere near that category.

After I watched another guy on the job site have a nail ricochet up and go through his left eye, I spent some extra money on some glasses that made it easier for me to do my job safely and effectively. Its much like buying a car to fit your needs.

Not a purchase, an investment! Worth every penny.

15. Dude who cares if people think you look like a douche. It's probably all in your head anyways. It's job equipment, it's like calling a logger stupid for wearing earmuffs

16. #16 TYRELHAHA, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    hahahahahaha hilaiirous replys. thanks for the info. yeah didnt end up weed eating today had to do some other shit that was easy so i got lucky lol....... and yeah i wish i got payed to eat weed that would be tits. im gonna find the person that pays people to do that haha

17. Opi-onions? Sorry, we're all out of those.

18. you get paid to eat WEED? man ur lucky as hell

19. ahh SHIT those are my favorite. no i dont get paid to eat weed lol read

20. this right here haha. definitely wear them man, fuck what other people think and I would recommend the shades to protect ya from them rays lol