Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a specific scenario

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shadows13, Apr 14, 2017.

1. I have searched forums and got a lot of mixed reviews....so this is about passing a urine analysis test for pre-employment....I'm about 6'0 220 pretty moderate smoker....about a quarter an ounce a month, usually take every other week off.....now I haven't smoked in 8 days. I have also been drinking water and running and sweating alot....now I'm still waiting for them to process my background check I can expect I have about 7 more days before I have to test. What are my chances of passing?

2. 16.24588366483826% × the amount of times you look at your phone per day. Then you need to divide it by your age and subtract the amount of money in your wallet. From there you'll roll 2 dice and add that number, then subtract that same number.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks for your help, a phenomenal asset to this thread.

4. I do what I can. No problem.

If you didn't catch the point of it, there is no one who can tell you to any accuracy whatsoever.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I get each scenario is different as each person's body is different, I was mainly hoping for more personal experiences of people in that time frame. I have a sense of humor and knew you were kidding.

6. I know a guy who passed a test 4 days after smoking, how? No damn clue lol. I know other people that didn't pass after nearly 2 months.. you could take a test that they sell in stores, but they're expensive and the accuracy is questionable. We aren't able to answer this question, which is why nearly nobody bothers responding to them. I know you want an answer or anyone to tell you their experiences but it won't help you. If you're going to get tested, having a completely inaccurate guess won't do you any favors. Good luck.

7. you will test positive for THC