Have a quick look at this please {yellow dead spots}

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by frank drebin, Oct 28, 2010.

1. #1 frank drebin, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    Hi there. Whats this look like to the trained eye out there ? The strain is warlock. Its only showing on two of the main fan leaves.
    Was fed 1ml of biobizz grow on the 16th day of 18/6. 5 days later fed with a healthy 2ml p/l.
    Photo0342.jpg

Fed the other day again, and i know it sounds mental, but im not sure if those spots were there the other day, they could have been, i just didnt notice or bother to give it a check over or if my last feed has just hit it and these have appeared recently.
    From the little research iv done so far im thinking the start off nute burn, but i did try to go easy and i think i did, maybe the strain is just nute sensitive ? ...as my other two plants have went through the same regime and they seem to be ok. Maybe back off a little next time ? Or skip a feed and water only?

They are in bio bizz soil and the only means of testing the ph i have is a small basic soil ph kit {the one with the small sample test tube and you add three drops of the activator and match to the color chart, light green/yellow being optimum}
    Mixed nutes, adjusted a little with ph up. Was light green before i fed and the runoff water sample came out the same.

Temps were pretty good in veg but just recently in the last week or so been a bit rocky. Hit 89f at one point.

So i dont know where its went wrong.

Thanks. In the meantime il research a bit further.

Edit, im just thinking now. The guy at the hydro store said it would be cool to just water from water straight out the tap. {and being in scotland, we have some of the best water in the world} But i think i should have, and from now on i will leave my water out for 24hrs before mixing.

Could the water have caused this at all ?
    Just strange that my other seem to be fine.

Could

Attached Files:

2. is the ph test kit you have is it for soil or for a fish tank you should check the runoff

3. #3 frank drebin, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    Its def for soil mate. Its general hydroponics europe brand.

http://gb.eurohydro.com/ph_test_kit.html

Checked the runoff at last feed. It was light green . Maybe a bit too high? Try get it to a more urine color ?