Have a question about the law.

Discussion in 'General' started by WakkyTabbaky, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I am sketched out right now. So a few weeks back my brother took my parents truck. He is only 15. He picked up a few friends and they went joy riding. One of the kids he was with saw kids in his grade having a sowrd fight with pretend swords and they stopped the car and started tlaking shit to these kids. So then one of the kids that was having the sword fight called my brothers friend a fag and all this shit. so my brothers stupid ass firend gets out of the truck, walks over to the kid and the kid pushes my bros friend, so then my bros friend punches the kid in the nose and breaks it i guess. so my brother freaks out and drives away and turns around to pick up the kid that punched the other kid, so my brother picks him up and the kids mom starts chasing the truck.

So now tonight my brothers friend is over and was going to spend the night but then his Mom calls him and is like "John, You need to get your stuff ready. I am coming to pick you up." turns out the cops were at his house and he had to come home to get read his rights or something. The family is suing my bros friends family. But what I am sketched about is what will happen if the cops find out my bro was driving?I am 18 going off to college. I deal and that is why i dont want them to know my brother was driving because they are going to have police watching my house.
    Anyone know what will happen?
    Sorry about the bad grammer and stuff. I am completely wasted.

2. A similar situation ahppened to my buddies when i was in junior high they got pulled over i guess the cops just called their parents and let them run free. that suks though how did the kids know it was him?

3. THats what i want to know. I only found out about this tonight, Maybe the kids recognized him.

4. well lesson learned hopefully your bro will learn and be smarter from this usually thats what getting caught does for you unless he still has that highschool mentality. If he were my brother id kick his ass to teach him

5. if they found out he was driving, he will just get a ticket, and not be able to apply for a liscense for 30 days.
    no need to have cops watching your house.

6. Well the cops are coming to my house tonight i guess, They are going to talk to my brother. Im sketched out because i dont want the cops smeeling weed or anything when they walk by my room, I have a RooR, About a Quap, and my room is totally stonerish. God damn, If only my brother was older I would beat the piss out of him. What do you guys think i should do? because there is definetly going ot be police in my house tonight.

7. If you have your own car put everything in your trunk and lock it, if not have a 9mm ready and show the cops whats up when they want to search your room.

8. great idea then get blown the fuck up by the pigs

9. def go with the trunk of your car idea. cops cant search it without a warrent. a few of my buds and i had hella shit in the trunk when one of them got busted jackin some best buy stuff (idiot for gettin caught haha) and 3 cops came to search the car and we didnt let them look in the trunk. got away perfectly clean.

10. #10 stoned_24/7, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    Why would they be watching your house??

close your door? they have no right to go into your room if the door is closed & incense can mask any odor.... think a little here

11. Nothing, close your door, don't leave weed out. They can't do shit.

12. Wow man, you're fucking paranoid. The cops are not going to start staking out your house because your little bro drove underage. They will probably give him a slap on the wrist, or at worst, hold his drivers license until he is 18. Stop being paranoid and ignorant of the law.

13. i can't believe i'm saying this... but foop's right

besides... dealing out of your parent's house (indirectly)... not cool

14. You can't believe your saying this? I'm always right.

15. Close your bedroom door? It's not like they are going to go rooting around in your house. Dealing out of your parents home is pretty disrespectful, I would quit that shit asap.

16. This is true, they have no probable cause to get a warrant for your house unless one of your brother's frienjds snitches on you. At the most, they will come and ask to speak w/ your brother and his parents. Also, he is a minor, they have no right what-so-ever to even speak to him w/out one of your parents present.

On another note; it is very uncool and disrepectful to deal out of your parents house. They could lose everything due your lack of good judgement.

less