Have a question about sobering up

Discussion in 'General' started by jdldms, Jul 19, 2013.

1. #1 jdldms, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    I have to go to the cinema in 3 hours with a good female friend of mine and I don't want her to know I smoke weed.
    She's cool with it but I don't like it when my friends know I smoke, so I was thinking about smoking a joint now(indica 100%) but I know it always makes me look a bit tired...
    How can I smoke the joint and still look sharp for the cinema?
    Edit: I'd consider my weed to be mids, and I have a low tolerance so I always get out of this world stoned with just a joint

2. Say you are tired

3. Take a shower and eat something before you leave

4. Fuck the movie, stay home and get high

5. It seems like you want to have sexual or romantic relations with this girl so if I was you I would just go stoned. Odds are if you do develop on of the above relationships shes gonna see you stoned. Plus if she is cool with it why does it matter.

But if you really wanna sober up take a shower drink some water or grab a red bull or some coffee.

6. I like the way you think
    Gentleman I am now super duper stooned

7. Not really, we're just friends since childhood and I think she wouldn't like to know that I, one of her oldest friends does it... I don't know why...
    But yeah, that's what I'll do, but now I'm too busy enjoying my high

8. Hell, for all you know she might smoke too man. Whip out a joint during the movie and smoke it to gauge her reaction. No but really don't smoke that joint in the theater, just remember anyone ever might smoke, you never know without bringing it up.

9. ,used to shower before leaving the house if i didnt want a girl to know.

But thata gonna get annoying fast. Just tell the truth.

10. #10 Serenity, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    You say she is a good friend. And is cool with you smoking. So why lie? She already made the plans to go with you. So unless you fall asleep or sit there the whole time saying shit life "omggg im soooo highhh teheheh dat was funny omgg soooo ripppedd bby" she won't give a shit obviously. And if you are trying to further your relationship with this girl lying to her and trying to hide stuff like this is a terrible thing to do. "if he's hiding stuff I don't care about, what else could he be hiding?"

11. Yeah, that's true... thanks man