Have a new THC product, need help with name.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by AlwaysAnon, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 AlwaysAnon, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    I am a purity buff, constantly on the lookout for the purist form of THC that can be made. I believe i have finally reached the pinnacle of success in THC purity and need help naming the new product. I'll explain the process that went into this product and then be accepting suggestions for it's name.

This is the culmination of decades of smoking and years of experience growing. This was not done for financial purposes, anyone with enough money to actually purchase what i made would be willing to make it themselves. Novice growers will not understand the amount of bud that was sacrificed in the process, but those of you who consider themselves conisseurs will completely understand my obsession. So here we go.

I started with 50 plants of Afghani Kush, all sensi of course.

After carefull growing and babying the girls were ready. I harvest all the main cola's for expereiment, leaving the lesser colas for usual smoke.

After trimming the main cola's and removing stems I ended up with 5 pounds, 9 ounces, and 2 grams of good pure bud.

I broke the bud down and bubble bagged it using an eight bag kit, after carefull examintation i decided the eigth bag's trichomes where mostly immature, so i removed the mature cloudy ones using a hand microscope, then added them to the seventh bag batch.

Afterwards i meticualously (meaning spent nearly 9 hours) removed all traces of immature (clear) overmature (amber colored, remember pure THC was my goal, i wanted as few CBL's as possible) trichomes as i could find. I also removed any risude plant matter that maid it that far into the system.

I am now left with 7 ounces of beautifull, mature trichomes. However as we all know trichomes still contain plant material, namely cell walls, and purity is the name of the game here.

So i placed all the trichomes into my honey oil extractor, and using the BHO method recieved a crystal clear final product equalling 1 ounces 4 grams.

Now I refuse to call this liquid "Honey Oil" as it's purity is unrivalled, and because it lacks the Honey Oil distinct color. So I am asking the great member of GrassCity to help me come up with a name befitting all the labor, time, and love that went into making this ambrosia.

For Those Looking for a smoke report, here it is-

Smoked on a clean "Pad"
    Taste- almost tasteless
    Smell- Slight smell, if setting next to someone smoking it, you may not even notice it a marijuana product, but definate hints of grapes
    Smoothness of drag- Like breathing hot air, was disappointed at first thinking it had all been for not

And now the big one, the High- After letting out the first drag i tried to count to ten, which is usually what i do with honey oil,
    ( I.E. if i don't feel it hit me by the time i reach ten i take another drag)

I don't remember anything after 4.

Having lost time before while high and trying to be as true to the experiment as possible, i wrote the time down when i took the first puff, time was 6:32 P.M.

I don't remember anything until i checked the clock agian at 7:24 P.M.

So i blacked out for nearly an hour, after that the high was extremely buzzed, and energetic, nearly meth like in it's intensity, this lasted up until 3 A.M. when i finally came down enough to sit still and play some video games. Fell asleep sometime between 6 and 7 in the morning, and woke up to my alarm clock at 9 A.M. still high, However this high was MUCH, MUCH milder, think wake and baking with the strongest sativa you ever had, about like that. That lasted me through out the whole work day. I finally crashed around 9 that night, and crash is definately the word. It was like someone jsut flipped a swtch and i turned off.

So that is my new creation, please help me name it!!

( Caution to those thinking to replicate this, make sure you have a friend nearby, the high can be so intense as to make you feel nearly schizophrenic for the first few hours.)

2. THC Meth Oil.

Also, some pics of this stuff would be awesome.
    +rep to you.

3. thats fuckin intense....i would call it white lightening or just pure

4. sounds dope... id call it marijuana crack

5. Don't put meth in the name, some retarded cops and shit will start talking about people mixing meth with weed. If you post some picture it would be way easier to come up with a name, like if its clear you should put it in cubes and call it THC Ice

6. THiCe or something
    post some pics
    the mental pictures im getting is like thick water

god of cock
    congrats btw, thats a lot of work

7. gravitational mindfuck.

sounds amazing by the way.

what color is it?

8. #9 AlwaysAnon, Mar 11, 2010
    I'll have pics of by tommorrow if i can, keep the names coming guys.

It is perfectly clear, if i had it in a water bottle the only way you would know it wasn't wter would be that it isn't moving. It is a very thick liquid at room temp ( Think mollasses, only clear)

9. How bout you call it what it is....."Pure thc"......

10. roll that shit into a blunt and lite that bitch up then tell me the high!!!!!!:bolt:

11. Global Warming

12. You sir; are my new idol.

13. I vote White Lightning.

14. Thick like molasses you say? I'd call it syrup.

SIP SIP SIPPIN ON SOME SIZZURP!

I've always wanted to sing, SMOKE SMOKE SMOKIN ON SOME SIZZURP!

15. Crystal Pepsi? Sorry your description just made me think of that god awful stuff, although your creation sounds wonderful.

16. I second that

17. #18 kfx450r, Mar 11, 2010
    Wow...Id never ever ever go thru the process of growing 50 plants for an ounce of this pure oil...BUT i would fucking LOVE to try it lol.

call it.. GodSkeet

Oh yah, and that 1 oz bottle of "molasses" is worth like 15,000+$ on the street according to what it took to make it..crazy.

You should get one of those air tight jars the ones that the food saver sucks air out..and preserve a little bottle like 5 hits of this stuff or something..I doubt theres gonna be very many people to do this...or again in ur case? lol, but nonetheless thats awsome the high sounds rediculous...ly good

18. moonshine already took that

19. Damn that sounds too good.. and I have no name for it. just spent 10 minutes trying to think of one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.