Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a look.. Grade?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Eleutherios, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #1 Eleutherios, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    picked up a quarter for 60 bucks.. is this quality worth it? have a look.

[​IMG]

edit: lol this obviously isn't a quarter. most of it is gone.

2. Well considering that your picture doesn't work I'm gonna have to go with,
    F

3. F for Fail.

[​IMG]

-C

4. Fail minus.

5. werd.

6. sorry, picture is finally up! bump.

7. #7 IglooBuds, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Looks like beasters/low dank;

8. lmao you didnt pick up no quarter...if you did you would have put it in the picture lmao, you got those 2 nugs for $20 bucks and your trying to show off your middies...

9. Looks dense and wet just like my pussy. :hello: B+ (B+ because 1/4 of that around here is a lot more than $60)

10. its dank but thats not all of it is it?

11. $60 for a quarter is pretty normal. It'd better be good stuff though ;)

12. Lol I'm not a poser- I was just wondering what other people besides my friends thought about the grade of the bud. I just smoked most of it with my friends and we were just talking about it. Anyways I'm picking up something better than this soon so you can see my whole half zip then! :hello:

13. wow thats being really stupid..whats it matter if he shows all his bud he was just asking for a quality rating...

14. Nevermind, it popped up after I posted.

It looks to be beasters, I'd say 10 bucks a gram isn't a bad price.

15. not worth what you payed

16. 60$ for a quarter is a ggood price, yet ask him next to to not sit on ur bud be4 he sells you it.

:smoking: