Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a few questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuyJ37, May 17, 2020.

1. Okay so I live in Illinois where this stuff is legal now. I tried the edibles, actually it was some Mindys gummies. Tried 2 of them and got a really bad stomachache. I should mention I have digestive nerve damage which is probably why it reacted that way. Now I also have some Strawberry Ascend and Strawberry Kush Flower Which I'm scared to try smoking because of the edible situation. So my questions are
    1) Has anyone had any digestive issues from smoking?
    2) Has anyone used those RAW hemp preroll rolling papers because thats what I have?
    3) I guess since I'm a beginner I should only take one or two hits, but could I put out and then relight the same joint if I don't smoke the whole thing the first time?

2. 1) not personally
    2)alllllll the time
    3)absolutely!!!! and if fact, thats what I recommend.....especially if you "feel fine" after a couple of hits.......

• Like Like x 1
  3. personally ive never had digestive issues from eating, never know what that batch could have had in it. I would get a magical butter and start making your own edibles. it fun, easy and more affordable if you grow your own bud. you also have the ability to chose how much thc is in each serving and find your happy spot. I prefer raw hemp papers still bad to smoke but its at least cleaner than other brands I think. yea you can always smoke more but you cant take it back once you've smoked. one or two give it 30 minutes see how you feel. good luck hate you've had a bad experience with edibles I have back and knee issues I feel like edibles help more with my body issues so I eat quite a bit hope you can find something that helps more than hurts.

4. MBM needs 2 cups of butter to run and if he can't eat it he not only bought an expensive machine he can't use he's 2 cups of weak canna butter try and give away.
    <-- to smart to tell people to spend $200.00 for one of them costly toys
    Buy a 2 dollar cat food dish from Petco.
    Same results.
    [​IMG]

Decarb bud 240 F for 40 minutes
    Grind to dust
    Mix with cocoking oil
    Heat
    Done..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5 grams Kief, Hash, Powdered Buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

Buds 1 drop = 1mg
    Kief-Hash 1 drop = 3mg
    This is as strong as it gets so you are not eating a lot of other "stuff" and if 3 drops of this causes discomfort then it's indeed the Cannabis and you'll need a different delivery method.
    Using a concentrate like Kief-Hash deletes much of the Plant material that can cause discomfort-irritation.
    Can try leaving the buds larger grind and strain out the weed from the finished oil to see it's the plant material itself.

BNW

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. #5 GroBuddy, May 17, 2020
    Last edited: May 17, 2020
    glad you've got your 2 cents lol do you really think he would buy it if he knew he couldn't eat it. look at all you have to do lol all I have to do is decarb throw it in the machine and press a button. idk about weak mines 100mg a serving or more depending on how I feel I don't make a lot of butter tho I like tincture. I throw it in drinks coffee food and boil it down for gummies. depending on thc content of bud oz 1/2 or 2 1/2 ozs and 3 to 5 cups of everclear

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think I'll just try smoking it. Besides if it freaks me out or something it will be a shorter high this way.

7. i could see where citric acid in the gummys could do that especially on an empty stomach and the kind i have tried tasted about as good as ive ever tasted so i assume the put increased ingredients in something where you might only eat a couple!
    P.S. i just made all that up but it's probably part of it

8. #8 BrassNwood, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    Smoked, Vaped, Alcohol based tinctures are usually the shortest lasting. LOL now Psam will come along and scold me for that comment.
    In general Delta-9-THC hits fast and wears off fast.
    Eaten, Cooking oil bound Cannabis is transformed by your Liver into 11-Hydroxy-THC and that is usually a much stronger and longer lasting trip from 1/4 of the amount smoked.

Decarb a few grams and wash it just enough very cold high proof clear booze to cover it. Shake for 10 seconds. Press out the weed with a garlic press. A few drops is a good place to start.
    [​IMG] I do a full 750ml of 190 proof Everclear from the freezer to a quart jar of decarbed bud scraps left after I shake it for kief.
    It's about like you'd grind it to roll a doobie with.

[​IMG] An eyedropper of this under your tongue hits like smoking a joint alone. Start with a few drops at a time and keep dripping it till your stoned-in no pain.
    If the wicked burn of high proof really bothers you, you can work up some spit to dilute it with. The idea is to get it all absorbed in the oral tissues so it enters your blood stream as Delta-9.
    Can make as little or as much as needed.
    This is a good way for new users to find there ideal dose as it kicks in fast unlike oils that take an hour to come on.
    151 or 190 proof works best.. 120 proof and lower may work but it really is to much water to get a good extraction.
    Most of this will be reduced into RSO.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Lol fuck off spammer nobody is going to fall for your scam. Reported.

• Winner Winner x 1