Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hattiesburg, MS Dank Pickups (Laughn)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Laughn, Jan 28, 2014.

1. #1 Laughn, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    UPDATEDStarting my 1st post off with some pics of various dank. :bongin: Someone come take a fuckin' hit with me.Let me know what you think comments and rates (1-10) are always greatly appreciated! All photos were taken with my Galaxy S III. Prices: G - 20 8th - 50 Quarter - 80 or 85 Half - 150Oz - 275 thru 300 Newest Pickup.Lemon Diesel. Has a distinct sour smell and a bit of lemon. Big throat hit when smoked out of a bong. Taste of sour D with a hint of citrus. High - Last about 3-4 hours. Started in my head and eventually moved to a really relaxing body high. I can definitely tell this is a hybrid. This is a very fast acting and potent strain with the ability to sneak up on you. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Had to break open a nug for you guys! [​IMG] Chronic [​IMG][​IMG] Some Gas [​IMG][​IMG] Sour D [​IMG] Unknown [​IMG] Purp [​IMG] Unknown [​IMG] Mango Kush [​IMG] Green Crack [​IMG] Sour D Again [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. That chronic looks tasty.

Haha oh yes, it most certainly is.  :hippie: Its some of the best bud I've seen come through here in a while. Bout to roll one up right now.  :hello:

4. Gas, greencrack, 2nd sour D look the best. In no perticular order.

5. Looks good my homie....I was born in MS so I fuck wit it (K.O)

6. Appreciate all the love guys!  :smoke:  I'll try to keep this thread updated as I pick up different shit. 

7. Update: Added some new pics. I will start giving descriptions on future pickups as well. :smoke:
    Lemme know what you think!

8. That lemon D looks superb.  I'm pretty much drooling over here :yummy: