Hate waiting, well quick dry your meds now!!! LOL

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Stratos, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So we've had a food dehydrator for a while and I never thought to use it... Until yesterday. After getting a quarter of Shit ( I mean wow) from some lame, I really needed to smoke! So I cut nugg tossed it in for 2 hours and it was almost bone dry. Just a little wet in the middle with a crispy outside but yes it smoked nice and I had a nice mellow sativa high. I dont think you can get couch lock from it but man, it was way better then the bag of Garbo I got from a friend of a friend.

Anyone else used a Dehydrator?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj6RTY7g90]Nesco/American Harvest 500 Watt Food Dehydrator - YouTube[/ame] <- mine (she even says its for Herbs in the vid lol.)

2. I've been using it for curing my bud and decarbing for making edibles, I love it.
    From the looks of it I have the same one as shown in the vid, got it from a grower who used it for his personal stash, so it was used all the time. Sadly it broke about a month ago. Fan died out and all my attempts at fixing it have done nothing, totally worth getting another one again!

And I love the fact that it has a "Herb" setting! lol