Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hate bowl torchers? Well this will make you cry.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Skip to 2:00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elNRY8Mk27o&feature=channel_video_title]tokin daily: bongathon- 5 man team/hookah competition - YouTube[/ame]

It gets worse when you find out that weed was alaskan haze.

2. Never in my life have I seen more weed wasted lol.

3. wow what a waste, their not even inhaling. I bet everyone around their was high

4. I wanna hold that torch to the guys face for the exact amount of time he had it on the bud.

5. Haha that was intense

6. i hope these guys aren't part of grasscity

7. Isn't that how everyone smokes?

8. A zip donated for each group? :(

9. Bro, i think its cherried.

10. that does NOT look fun!...

11. Wow that's such a fucking waste I guarantee u that it tastedlike shit too from all the butane, ughhhhh

12. One thing I never liked about tokin' daily and his videos is his strain reviews. He should just call it an appearance and flavor/aroma review. Because he never has jack to say about the high. The reason for this he says is that he's so high all the time that he's not in a clear state of mind to judge a high. So he's always coming down from another high.

Well if that's the case then he should at least comment on the potency, or whether its couchlock, head high, motivational, creative, etc. How do all the other reviewers do it then? I'm sure breeders and medical review sites are constant smokers too but they still manage to do it.

Other than that I think he's a cool guy and I enjoy his show. Although they are spoiled potheads

13. One thing I never liked about tokin' daily and his videos is his strain reviews. He should just call it an appearance and flavor/aroma review. Because he never has jack to say about the high. The reason for this he says is that he's so high all the time that he's not in a clear state of mind to judge a high. So he's always coming down from another high.

Well if that's the case then he should at least comment on the potency, or whether its couchlock, head high, motivational, creative, etc. How do all the other reviewers do it then? I'm sure breeders and medical review sites are constant smokers too but they still manage to do it.

Other than that I think he's a cool guy and I enjoy his show. Although they are spoiled potheads

14. Well that was saddening

15. This guy literally torched the fucking thing.

16. Well I hate ppl. hating others just because they're jealous.

17. I guess none of you bothered to watch the video or read the description, t's a contest to see which group can suck through all of their bud first...without that guy torching it they would surely fall behind.
    Besides, it's not really a waste since all of the bud was grown and given away for free for the competition.

18. DID ANYBODY NOTICE THE WATER! Holy Shit.

19. #19 NYSDnPURP, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    "contest to see which group can suck through all of their bud first"

why???????????? :confused:

20. Its whatever, I wouldnt complain if i was there.