Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashplant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FireInYourLungs, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Just picked up some Hashplant, and boy is it dank!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1H5deQDmvw]YouTube - Hashplant[/ame]

This weed is sort of a creeper high, but mayne I got HGIH as a mothafucka. The taste is delicious, it's sort of a honey-tinted flavor and pretty earthy. It's a really smoove smoke, and leaves me hungry and tired. peace. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

and for all the people who are going to ask for pics, I have a nice DSLR and take lots of nug shots but for some reason GC hates my computer and doesnt want to let me put pictures up lol.

2. try taking pictures instead next time. videos dont do bud any justice unless the video is taken with a 3ccd or HD cam

3. #3 4FootHits, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    Agreed :hello: :) Viewing it on HD (720p) on youtube you can see that it is really dank bud though. Looks great, enjoy man! + rep!! :smoking:

4. #4 FireInYourLungs, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010

Holy shit... CLEARLY you didn't read my post. I said I have a DSLR and I take lots of bud pics, but for some reason Grasscity never accepts my uploads. The video actually is in HD if you watch it on YouTube, the file is 720p... and I think the vid does the bud PLENTY of justice in its full format :hello:

5. Actually I did read your post. My point is still clear: bud videos are lame. I don't know why anyone would take the time to do one when a macro picture would be much better appreciated. Also, it is rather inconvenient having to load a brand new window to watch yours in HQ. Just trying to help man, there's a reason why your buds aren't getting any love...

6. But you still don't seem to grasp that I can't upload these pictures which I have already taken. Anyways, to each his own, I know some people like seeing bud vids so it's fine with me if one or two don't :wave:

7. I think his buds will get plenty of love when he's blazing them ;) Nice pick up man!

btw...I'm having the same problem putting up pictures

8. #8 phire420, Feb 3, 2010
    It's not that you can't upload pictures, it's that you haven't grasped the correct method of putting pictures up on grass city. You are supposed to upload the pictures on a different site, and then copy the image location after clicking "insert image".

You newer folks may learn a thing or two if you just try to learn from people trying to help you instead of acting all hasty. Try reading stickies, doing searches, instead of coming to your own conclusions.

9. is hashbud the same? my guy said thats what some stuff i have is

10. If you "experienced" people wouldn't go about acting like such asshole know it all's maybe you'd get a little more respect. :wave:

You could have just explained or linked to an explanation of the uploading process instead of taking the time to bitch about there not being pictures when the OP obviously stated that he couldn't upload them.

11. niice pickup bro...did you make sure your pics are sized down for grasscity to upload em..that could be the problem but jus tryin to helpski..either way nice dank

12. Nice pickup man! And nice sheets..haha jp

13. #13 phire420, Feb 3, 2010
    Haha, why is "experienced" in quotations? You do know in order to quote me, it actually has to be something I explicitly said. I never said I was "experienced", I said I was trying to help the OP get more attention to his buds. Also, notice how I carefully explain the process in a couple posts right above yours? Who's the "asshole" now? (note the correct use of quotation).

14. Its getting fierce up in here ha. Blaze and chill-out people. :smoking:

15. Guess what bud, I do understand about hosting pictures on other websites, I don't want to set up a fucking Flickr account or whatever, and to be honest, I don't really give a shit about posting my pictures when I enjoy making videos more :wave:

16. Upload your pictures to a 3rd party site like photobucket then copy the 4th code down
    [​IMG]
    paste that code here and voila.

17. haha thanks gotta thank mom for penguin sheets for christmas... gotta love a mother's idea of a good present :D

18. #18 phire420, Feb 3, 2010
    Jeez someone didn't take their unwarranted anger pills today. Guess what "bud", if you understood about that necessity of hosting pictures on other websites, you would've also understood that is the only way to get uploaded pictures on Grasscity. Also, you don't need to set up a "fucking Flickr account or whatever", all you need to do is go to imageshack.com and you can upload pictures without making an account at all. 1,2, boom.

Here: www.imageshack.com now you CAN'T possibly deny I have helped you in some way or another

Your welcome :hello:

19. Hey hey hey, I'm not the one calling other people names in here and flipping out in general in here. I'm just trying to help out because some people don't know how to get their uploaded pictures onto GC.

20. Great buds, I picked up quite a bit of Hash plant too couple days ago, definitely strong creeper stuff... strong couchlock eh..

Also, for the pics, id suggest first compressing them slightly then uploading to tinypic and then take that direct link and use and /IMG] tags with the link. Should come out just fine.

Edit: noticed other people beat me to it, but I still think tinypic is a great site, always works well for me. Imageshack is not as reliable imo