Hashmouf's Idea of Comfort Food : "Grilled Cheese Supreme" Recipe Guide

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Hashmouf, Aug 7, 2008.

1. When I was a kid and even still today a Grilled Cheese sandwich has been my favorite warm and gooey comfort food. But as we age our taste buds mature and we seek new twists for those good ol' classics that we grew up on. Now with my massive appetite for cannabis ever so increasing I try to find ways to incorporate weed into most of my favorite dishes and drinks. With that said, lets make some "Grilled Cheese Supreme"

This is a very simple recipe no much different then what mama made. Lets go over our ingredients.

1. 2 slices of bread and 4 slices of cheese in this case cheddar, but Pepper Jack is my Fav ( I prefer real cheese, but processed will do)

[​IMG]

2. 2 table spoons Garlic & "Herb" butter : Half stick butter, minced garlic, 1 gram shake mixed together

[​IMG]

3. 2 tablespoons Cannabutter

[​IMG]

4. 1-2 grams of shake,trimmings or buds maybe even kief

[​IMG]

So thats all you need give or take a few ingredients of your choice, nice additions are Italian herbs, tomato, turkey, bacon, or what ever you like, Now lets cook!

Step 1. Preheat a frying pan on Medium heat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 2. When your cannabutter is at room temp and easy to spread, Spread half on 1 slice of bread and the other half on the other slice

[​IMG]

Step 3. Put 2 slices of cheese on the buttered bread, Sprinkle your 1-2 grams of weed over the cheese, then put the other slices of cheese over the weed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 4. Place the second slice of bread Cannabutter side down, Then butter the top with Garlic & "Herb" butter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 5. Carefully place sandwich Garlic & "Herb" butter side down into the Hot frying pan, then carefully butter the top with remaining Garlic & "Herb" butter

[​IMG]

Step 6. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown then flip and allow to cook 2-3 minutes longer or until golden brown....remove form pan and allow to cool 2-3 minutes

[​IMG]

Step 7. After cooling cut in half or enjoy it whole,Then wash it down with a nice glass of P&G Iced Tea or a cold beer MmmmMMMMmmmMMmm!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. another great thread plus rep fo sho

3. OMFG!!!! Grilled cheese FUCKIN own. This is the shit kid

4. WOAH. looks so good. awesome post! that's a lot of weed to chew on tho, 1-2 grams? or does it not matter since it becomes engulfed in cheese?

5. dude... IF I ate that sandwich I would be ripped beyond belief.

6. I'm doing this. I can't wait until friday when I get my money so I can do this. :smoking:

7. I have got to try this. What if I don't have cannabutter though?

8. Ya know.. I think you should just publish a book. Im being serious here, you have so many awesome idea's. Put them all together and make something out of it, hell i'd buy two copies :)

9. thanks,enjoy!

10. Yeah buddy :D

11. it needs to happen

Hashmouf's own sticky: A compilation of the best cannabis treats and recipes:hello::hello::hello:

bravo man.

12. Thats why i prefer trim or shake when the hot cheese engulfs the trim it becomes soft and has a great texture.

13. I was toasted for like and hour had go outside and work in the garden to stay active.

14. Good idea, have fun!

15. Very cool.

Did I miss something though, or did you eat two grams of stems and leaves on that sandwich? :eek:

How did it taste?

16. No cannabutter, just up the herbige .

17. It was a gram of well dried and cured Grade A Purple Princess trim. Tasted great!

18. I continue to be amazed at the marijuana processing genius hashmouf! You have an amazing talent of making the greatest tutorial threads on the entire site. You have inspired me to be creative in the ways i consume marijuana and i thank you for that. Another great tutorial!

19. Thanks for the support, I have a book and DVD in the works, just searching for the proper publisher.

20. Thanks BW you are a great Blade!