Hashmouf Presents...Project: "Black Russian"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Jul 10, 2008.

1. hashmouf those plants look great they are developing very nicely
    btw are you in the family? would explain the southern oregon/northern cali trips

2. Whats upper GJ, thanks bro!

3. Thanks,

The family?

4. haha i don't get that either. the family as in whattttttt????? :confused_2:

5. Not Soprano fans I take it?

and if the op didn't mean THAT family then I am stumped too

and I woulda NEVER pegged you for mafioso hashmouf, you had me fooled!!!

6. hhhaaaa That Family ? naa not exactly :cool:

7. haha nope not at all. an hashmouf is not a person I'd link to the mafia. Thats funny just thinkin bout it.

8. no i was not referring to that family...hashmouf may know what i'm talkin bout?

9. is this strain avalable from seed? Ive been lookin for clones in socal with no luck so far.:cool:

10. No this strain has actually been discontinued by the breeder...These may be the last of a dying breed :(

11. no strain feserves to die, especially one called black russian. Those genetics are aweome. I'm sad I didn't get to order the strain before it was discontinued. :(

12. Well i was lookin for some dabneys and hopefully found it, now i want this...Black Russian I start my quest to find you and keep u alive!! :smoking::D lol but seriously i hope i can find a cut in socal and groww it i have seen verry nice pics and reviewss.:hello:

and i forgot too add! Any updateds on the grow!?

13. yeah knida sucks but it was actually crossbred out to build a new strain Called "Sputnik 1.0" This strain is incredible all of the good triats and none of the flaws.

The breeder is Named Subcool at TGA seeds do some research he and his group have many interseting strains.

14. Go to seedbay you might be able to find some rare seeds you seek.

No, no updates on the grow, Im am out of state right now and wont return until harvest time.

15. Wow I wish someone would take care of my plants until harvest while I vacation.

That would kick ass.

Anyways the pics of those buds are great. Makes me excited about my purponics (or some call it purple ponics; guaranteed to turn purple and taste like berry cheerios)

Mad props as always gangsta.:)

16. Well not quite a vacation but after this summer I need one!

Yeah bro Purpleponics huh, sounds awesome! I am curious to see your results.

This Balck Russian is a trip it blooms purple, from the first site of buds the blossoms are full purple with bright white hairs, wild stuff.

Right on bro have a good 1.

17. i cant wait to see the finished product

18. i'm hungry to see the harvest :D The waiting is driving me crazy

19. You know... I'm quite suprised that Black Russian isn't as well known as it should be. It is perhaps one of the most underrated grows. I have about ten Black Russsian seeds, and must say that is one of the most awesome grows you can do.

The purple is cool, but just wait until the hairs start turning bright orange, and even pink! Make sure you dry/cure for a good amount of time. The more time you let these babies dry the more the purple is brought out by the colorful hairs. The only problem with BR is it is not super potent.

Blackberry is cool too, but the AK-47 makes it good. But, the seeds I have are Blackberry X Ak-48... not 47, I liked the early budding characteristics.

I give you huge props though man for growing a dying strain. I think this strain should be in every grower's garden... Black Russian is a great plant for taking clones, and a damn fine selection for breeding. I want to try a Black Russian X White Widdow cross.

20. I feel ya bro, harvest pics soon.