Hashmouf Presents...Project: "Black Russian"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Hello and welcome everyone :wave: thank you for joining me for my current project.

Here are the specs for this grow:

8 " Black Russian" plants grown from clone The "Black Russian" strain is a "Blackberry" x "AK47" cross.

5 gallon pots filled with Fox Farm ocean forest soil

Fed with 100% Organic home brewed tea : peruvian seabird guano, worm castings, liquid seaweed.

Minor LST was preformed

24 hours of 400 watt Metal Halide + 12 hours of 600 watt High pressure sodium for the Vegatation period

12 hours of 600 watt High Pressure Sodium + 8 hours of 400 watt Metal Halide for the Flowering period

OK so unfortunately I was unable to begin this journal when the clones were small so I now begin 1 week before switching to flower. The plants are doing very well and grow very fast. So on that note I will post the first photos of many. Updates will be posted regularly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again for visiting my journal, picture updates will be posted weekly any comments or questions are appreciated.

• Like Like x 3
  2. At last! I've been dying to get amongst one of your grows! :D

Any chance you could explain how you brew your teas and if you need to use any further organic additives please?

In a bit mate :wave:

3. holy shit.

i bet thats going to be a kick ass grow, how much do you expect to yeild from it?

how do i subsribe?

poster above me... nice avatar:rolleyes:

haha j/p

4. lol, i think we stole it from the same place ;)

5. Thanks for stoppin' by Blobbio

I plan to post a how to brew tea thread later so keep an eye out.

6. Hey wahts up BW thanks for droppin' in

Im not sure what to expect on yield since this is my first time growing this strain but it seems promising so far.

No subscription required just stay tuned :D

7. woo wooh!

i'm in!

good luck bro!

8. Hey A Dubya welcome brotha, pull up a seat and burn a bowl it gonna be a great show :metal:

9. Cool, can't wait :cool:

10. cant wait to see them flowering HM!

11. yo hash.. just noticed you're running FFOF instead of your mix.

is this your 1st run with it?
    How are you liking it so far? Seems like the plants don't mind it one bit :D

12. ha, well if im going to start my journey into this crazy unknown territory known as marijuana growing, i wanna start chillin watchin sum stuff of sum1 i already know is goood

i dont know wtf i just said but, im lookin forward to this grow man, this is like my second post in marijuana growing ever.

its like totally different people in here, haha, i only chill in chill out zone and feedback.

im diggin it in here,i might stick around a while, considering iv started and outdoor grow for the first time this year :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. hell yeah dude! you gotta chill out in the basement with us.. we're a lot more fun down here :D

14. Hey man nice looking plants.

Can't wait to seee the prettty flowerssss!

15. Good luck ....:hello:

EazyGreen .............:cool:

16. Hey Doob great to see ya bro , Yeah im eager to see the performance of this strain as well. thanks for droppin' in

17. Yeah bro its been a drasticly busy summer for me I have been pressed for time so, other then the hassle of running around town to get all of my ingredients for my custom mix the real reason I used FFOF was it was left over from my SD project I told you about, So it was FREE! :D I have used it quite a few times in the past with great results FFOF is good stuff has never let me down FFOF and Pro Mix BX are my favorite commercial soils.

18. yeah man its way chill in this section of the forums, a lot more adults here not snot nosed kids who think the know it all.

Yeah bro the "basement" for real huh :) its the place to be.

19. Thanks EZG

20. woo WOO Im in :D

Blackberry x AK??????? Thats gonna be that shit!!!! Uve seen this clone flowered before, or maybe sampled the bud?? Or just a pickup?

Either way man Im excited dog!! good shit!!

waffle - To subscribe go to notification type and choose something other than "Do Not Subscribe"

and welcome to the GROWERS SECTION!!!!