Hashish!

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Hey guys, I'm getting some hashish today!

Lol, just kidding. I wish! Nope, I'm going to the mail office in a little bit to pick up my new Hashish! Book. This encyclopedia size book is available at any commercial book store that carries even the smallest amount of marijuana literature.

It contains the history, chemical compounds, traditions, photographic and illustrative images of hashish throughout the ages. How to make it, how to prepare it, what plants to use, what plants not to use, how different types of trichomes affect the quality of the hash! Studies concerning smoking and health, marijuana's medical potential, and much much more hashy goodness awaits me in this tomb of an exceptionally well-researched marijuana related book! WOO!

Sorry, I know it's just a book but I've been holding off on getting this book in favor of some philosophy books so since I held off I got ancy and finally ordered it! WOO!

2. Nicee, i wanna get some hashish :(

3. dude, br3ad, +rep on the sig, i'm pretty high and that is tripping me the fuck out

4. Haha, yeah trippy shit eh?

5. I'll have to pick that up. Sounds pretty helpful.

Heh heh... us Canadians actually do say "eh"...

6. I say 'eh' because I wish I were Canadian... I <3 Canadians!

My dealer primarly smokes hash. The closest thing I get to it is my delicious kief! ahhh kief for President!