Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashish

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrJavel, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Anyone here likes to smoke some hash? If so, how do you smoke it and if not, why not:smoke:?

Personally, i do bottle tokes, like most people in quebec!

2. I love making my own hashish using my grinder and pollen press. Good stuff :smoke:

3. I love love love hash.. Usually I toss it on a bowl of greens and smoke it out of my bong using my hakko. Nothing beats the hakko...
    Or just toss some in a fat blunt :)

4. I love hash when I can get my hands on it. I don't make my own, so when there's some being sold I'll sometimes get it. Some of that sprinkled on top of bowls lasts for a while. Also, if you're really trying to get high, doing hash with knife hits will do the best.

5. Trust me, bottle tokes fuck you up just as much :p , but smoking a joint with weed and hash mixed together too is good!

6. My buddy brought back 5gs of hash oil when he left town a week ago and it's boom. I smoke it either by dripping it on top of bowls or spreading it on a paper and rolling a J.

Edit: I also smoke cigarettes, so I like taking a pin and dipping it in the hash oil and then sticking the pin down the top of the cigarette.