Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashish single serving edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Murgi Patel, Apr 27, 2016.

1. I only have 2 joints worth of hash left and would like to make an easy single serving powerful edible. I was thinking of putting a little less than a tablespoon of butter and dissolving the hash in that at low heat for about 15 mins, last time I put it on the lowest setting and the butter burned after 13 mins. So my stove isn't that great. I have microwave aswell as small oven toaster thing (mini oven). Can you tell me some single serving recipes with hash? I have brownie mix aswell

I am new to this forum and very excited to join it. Love the herb and use it regularly in hash form since thats what is mostly available.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Look into bks's sticky before you do what you were planning. First you need to decarb 240 for 40 mins. Ive learned a bunch here

• Like Like x 1