Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashish: Shit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robin Isnt hood, Nov 19, 2011.

1. It might mean I know what Im talking about.

Talking down, or informing?

2. But I googled it for you! Do you know what google means without googling it?!?!

and I'm kind of confused why I would have a respiratory emergency...
    But from what you tried to hint at me I'm guessing you're a doctor or paramedic, cool man. I still don't get your point from the original quoted post tho... but who gives a shit? I really don't and I have nothing against you, if I used a word wrong...my bad, no need to be hostile towards me...simply correct me
    I'm 21...you're definitely older than me from what it seems....but who is more mature? Once again, nothing against you and I'm not trying to be an ass...in short, RELAX...if people annoy you (like myself) ignore them (or me) no need to jump at every person that doesn't make you happy

3. After reading this, I simply had to check out the site, and there's a video on there, and they're talking about all these drugs, and one guy said: "They said Meth would help me get through my exams..." hahaha, in what world would Meth help you with schoolwork???

I mean, I'd get it if they said amphetamine, but meth??? Really?

This site is doomed.

- Serenity

4. Are you like 70, you seem very grumpy all the time for no reason! Lighten up, have a bowl!

5. I don't get it how are they "bitching", half of them said they lol'd. As did i.

6. "When smoked, both marijuana and hashish give off a distinctive, sweet odor."

Only true statement in there.

7. How... at all were you informing anyone?

"Suffocated. Do you even know what that means without googling?"
    " \t\tIs this entertainment to you? Do you just enjoy to bitch? \t"
    "Due to the fact that I would be the one to save you due to a respiratory emergency, Id say yes.

And you googled. \t"

Usually when you "inform" someone of something, you provide information, Do you even know what the word inform means without googling?

8. "Marijuana smokers have poorer memories and mental aptitude than do non-users."

eh? an IQ of 131 and the ability to remember all sorts see's that instantly wrong.

along with almost everything on that site!!

9. Holy shit... the level of stupidity is off the charts

"As the typical user inhales more smoke and holds it longer than he would with a cigarette, a joint creates a severe impact on one’s lungs. Aside from the discomfort that goes with sore throats and chest colds, it has been found that consuming one joint gives as much exposure to cancer-producing chemicals as smoking five cigarettes."

10. This made me giggle. :)

11. Dont get me wrong, i do respect you, and think your a smart person, but i ALWAYS see you bitching at someone, i mean, so what this is apprentice tokers, were learning, isnt that the point of having a section for the less experienced? Not just pertaining to my thread, but a ton of peoples, with just innocent questions. I dont mean to offend you or anything, just thought i should put that out there.

Be happy, bro:smoke:

12. #32 mushroomsatsuji, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    I dont even remember why I posted that. I guess I was in a bad mood or something...

My bad bro.

13. Anyone check out the Alcohol vs Marijuana page? pretty funny and full of bs.

14. I love how they make weed look like crack or meth. SMOKE WEED JUST ONCE, AND YOU'LL DIE WHILE GOBLINS CRAWL OUT OF YOUR ANUS AND RAPE YOUR DEAD CORPSE. YOU DON'T WANT THAT DO YA?