Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashish: Shit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robin Isnt hood, Nov 19, 2011.

1. This is sick man

2. I like how it list Chocolate-hash-shit. Are there no other names/flavors.

The person who typed that was high

3. Lmfao that shit made my night!

4. That site is ridiculous haha.

Anyhow, I've heard it called shit before in this situation.

"Hey dude what's up!"

"Nothin much dude, lets smoke this shit!"

lol

5. I felt i had to point it out, it legit made me laugh out loud:cool:

6. Haha stright up.

7. They actually try to say that alcohol is healthier for you than cannabis in that article, those dumb ass pieces of shit over at drugfreeworld.com need to ge their facts strait, these people are the creme de la creme of idiocy.

8. "When a person smokes a joint, he usually feels its effect within minutes."
    Apparently they think that only guys smoke weed. Idk bout you guys but I've been around plenty of stoner girls!

9. That article made me sick,

sometimes users empty out a cigarette and pack it with marijuana, this is called a blunt, and is often laced with other drugs such as crack-cocaine, and pcp. -_-.

Those sites make me wanna fuckin explode. But then again, if I did, I'm sure it would be marijuanas fault. :bongin:

10. Yeah, WHO laces their weed with pcp?!

11. The rapper Big Lurch, then he ate his girlfriend

Wikipedia Big Lurch is you don't believe me!

12. Is this entertainment to you? Do you just enjoy to bitch?

13. "Animals given marijuana by researchers have even suffered structural damage to the brain."

don't them mean...
    Animals suffocated with marijuana by researchers have even suffered structural damage to the brain.... hahah love this world

14. Suffocated. Do you even know what that means without googling?

15. no I don't, that's why I used the word. Why do you ask? Do you know what it means?

Just in case you don't know I googled it for you....

According to thefreedictonary.com:

suf·fo·cate (sf-kt)
    v. suf·fo·cat·ed, suf·fo·cat·ing, suf·fo·cates
    v.tr.
    1. To kill or destroy by preventing access of air or oxygen.
    2. To impair the respiration of; asphyxiate.
    3. To cause discomfort to by or as if by cutting off the supply of fresh air.
    4. To suppress the development, imagination, or creativity of; stifle: "The rigid formality of the place suffocated her" (Thackeray).

16. Due to the fact that I would be the one to save you due to a respiratory emergency, Id say yes.

And you googled.

17. The people on this site are ridiculously stupid. I just emailed them with proof that their information is false and asked them to remove the false info. I hope they reply.

18. I wouldnt fight with him, I mean, he has alot of posts and has been on the board for longer, which of course means he is superior!

mushroomsatsuji, Is this entertainment to YOU, going on threads and talking down to users who are discussing a website?