Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wein-dog12, Aug 19, 2008.

1. well tomorow im picking up a gram of hash and i want to know what is the most effecient way of smoking it

thanks in advance

2. sprinkle in in a joint or top of a bowl pack in your pipe, bong, bubbler

3. for sure bong

4. i was kinda thinking of doing hot knives they would seem to be the best way of smoking and getting faded

5. have u ever heard of the glass method? you heat up a pin red hot or close to it and you get a glass next to you and you touch the pin to the hash and you collect the smoke with the cup upside down and once you get the amount you want inhale that shit as fast as you can! Have fun

6. Greetings,

All the aboves methods are good, especially hot knifes and the "glass method" which chronicman00 mentioned.

Personally, I don't like to "sprinkle" my hash on either joints or loaded bowls, because it feels like a waste, you don't get to savor the taste and aroma of the hash itself, it becomes lost and is instead used as a way to boost potency.

Aside from the hot knife method, the cup method is my all-time favorite. You need a certain consistency in your hash to do it properly though.

This video from waytoomany does a GREAT illustration. If you need any more information, feel free to ask me.

http://www.waytoomany.com/video/smokin-hash/

7. whoa watching that last one got me ripped you need a homie to help with that one or else that would get really thick

8. well thanks for the help i think im etheir gonna do hot knives or roll a joint

9. good video, i'm probably gonna do that when i get mine in about a week :hello:

10. My favourite method for consuming hash would definitly be bottle tokes, you take a 510ml, take out all the coke or whatever was inside of it, then you take your lighter and burn a hole a bit wider then a cigarette, then you break off your hash into 0.1 peices, then you light up a cigarette, blow it till it is embering, then you stick the hash on the ember part and you put the end with the hash on it, and you put it into the hole you made into the bottle, you wait for it to fill up with hash smoke then you take off the cap and inhale.

11. i guess the upside down cup method would work pretty well. i like smokin hash through bong. put a screen in there, light up some hash...good to go. or you can pack half the bongload, and then throw hash on top, but then as someone else said, you don't get the 'hash flavor'...

12. i would sprinkle it on a bowl, joint etc or do the upside down cup method

13. hot knives will tear the fuck out of your throat and taste like burning or hot metal.