Hash yogurt!

Discussion in 'General' started by Skald, Dec 22, 2008.

1. #1 Skald, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    Hey, i'm gonna try making some hash yogurt tonight. I'll probably take some pics to post later. I just have one question about it: Could it decrease the effects if you eat the hash yogurt right after you've had a full meal? :smoking:

Oh and, i'm not sure about the dosage, but i'm going to try a little more than i usually smoke in a bowl.

Update: Pics Below!

2. Almost sounds like you're trying to make a Bhang Lassi :D

It'll probably metabolize a lot faster on an empty stomach.

3. Yeah I think you get higher on an empty stomach, but maybe that's just on shrooms?

4. It's gonna be my first time eating marijuana btw, so i hope i get the dosage right.
    Don't wanna overdose by eating more because it's not working yet after 45 mins.

5. I just ate the batch. Is it a good idea to smoke a bowl of the same stuff in a while to kickstart it? If anyone wants pics, just ask and i'll put them up.

p.s. it tasted pretty good too.

6. Lassi?!?! :wave::D:smoking:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]mmmm

Anyway, hash yogurt sounds yummy! I wanna see the pics!

7. Pics:

[​IMG]
    Breaking up the hash

[​IMG]
    Added some cooking oil

[​IMG]
    Heating / melting the hash and oil over a candle

[​IMG]
    Stir the mixture into the yogurt (the closest thing i could find to yogurt anyway)

[​IMG]
    Enjoy the tasty THC-enriched yogurt! :D

8. Effects after like 30 or 40 minutes: After the yogurt and another bit of hash smoked, i am now suffering from couchlock and feeling wrapped in gooey goodness. :smoking:

9. considering i hate yogurt, that sounds pretty tasty

10. I had strawberry flavored yogurt, it's pretty good together with the hash. In regular yogurt it would have probably been to bitter.

11. whoops i just ate a yogurt with around 8times that amount of hash :laughing: