Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash won't smoke like an incense...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moabfighter, Sep 15, 2012.

1. So, I recently acquired some cheese hash, very tasty, very strong. However, I forgot where I put my bubbler, and it's lost so, I have no piece at the moment. I tried the glass cup method, made a little rig, but the problem is the hash don't burn like an incense long enough to really both with trying to smoke it that way, and I'd rather not stink up the house trying to hot knife...

Sorry I didn't search, just wondering if theres and tips or tricks to making the hash burn right...

Thanks for any possible help :wave:

2. [quote name='"moabfighter"']So, I recently acquired some cheese hash, very tasty, very strong. However, I forgot where I put my bubbler, and it's lost so, I have no piece at the moment. I tried the glass cup method, made a little rig, but the problem is the hash don't burn like an incense long enough to really both with trying to smoke it that way, and I'd rather not stink up the house trying to hot knife...

Sorry I didn't search, just wondering if theres and tips or tricks to making the hash burn right...

Thanks for any possible help :wave:[/quote]

Roll with tobqcco ?
    Make can pipe?
    Idk man

3. Don't smoke baccy, and can is....meh..
    Guess I could use one of dads bowls, was just looking for a better solution than torching it straight in a bowl...

4. [quote name='"moabfighter"']Don't smoke baccy, and can is....meh..
    Guess I could use one of dads bowls, was just looking for a better solution than torching it straight in a bowl...[/quote]

Looks like that's your best bet then .. I don't smoke tobacco either I'm just throwing out ideas man

5. You're cool man no worries, should I hold the flame as far away as possible? I've heard direct flame on hash is a no no.

6. [quote name='"moabfighter"']You're cool man no worries, should I hold the flame as far away as possible? I've heard direct flame on hash is a no no.[/quote]

Yea keep a distance of about what the top of your flame would be if your lighter was straight up. It burns the hash as opposed to torching it to a coal which isn't really what you want if you like tasting your hash