Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pichon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. #101 dcgamer, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    u got me on that, just meant amberglass is up there near budder as far potency goes when it comes to hash unstable and stable oils.

2. I had a gram of some hand hash that was supposedly from Nepal. Fuck, that was the tastiest and most potent hash I've had! Instant head rush after first hit.:smoke: I want more...

3. i like to put hash on my bowls once in a while and its mostly indica hash, i prefer to smoke trees though.

4. Hash isn't pure THC. It has all the cannabinoids that Cannabis has.

5. I've never tried hash, but I like it better because it is more potent so it gets you higher.

6. Most hashes are %80-%100 THC. Depends how it's made.

7. Maybe hash oil, but actual hash rarely goes over 25% THC. The hash that has been produced in countries like Morocco and Afghanistan, which has been the world's best for thousands of years, has THC levels around 20-25%.

8. #108 musD, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010

he means it's not only THC that is extracted, a gram of hash might be 20%-40% THC with other canabinoids making up another 10%-40% with the rest being "filler". random numbers btw

9. I'm a herb man, personally. Don't get me wrong, hash is great, it's just i don't want to be thrashed and burned all day. A bit of herb chills me out just enough that I'm mellow, but still a member of society.

Now if I have a couple days off, and I don't have any wants or desires to accomplish anything, give me some grade A primo Hash, some Black Sabbath, and a couple really good sci-fi/fantasy movies, and a guy that can run me to Taco Bell.

10. #110 dcgamer, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    some sativa hashes can have you very active, and I'll have to say, when I started trying some strong concentrates the effects were reminiscent to when i started smoking which was nice. the highs feel somewhat cleaner and less burn-outness, but high grade buds are similar in that regard. a gram of amberglass, buddhas earwax or budder can last me over a week,& around same$ as 1/8th of danks(40-50ish,but seen it go for 70) which lasts me mayb a week if conservative(usually few days lol).

11. Well, hash has more THC then weed. So I'm going to go with the hash.

12. :confused:

13. Well just like the pussy I eat I gotta have that soft herb in a wrap thats juicy, but when I wanna get toasted and eat her butt crack I like up some of that hash courtesy of a pound of that green crack.

So are you an ass man, or a pussy, man?

14. ummmm I don't think any of that is relavant? Although I never have nor will I ever lick a buttcrack.

15. I'll pass on the rim jobs..

I like both equally, but the hash is preferred for getting lifted. Was supposed to get some yesterday when I picked up but he didn't answer so I grabbed something from a different guy. I've never made hash myself but it's been slightly different every time I smoked it.

I'd rather smoke green (find it more convenient) but my tolerance is high so I like hash highs better.

16. In NYC, we used to regularly get great imported hash, such as black Nepalese Temple Balls, and finger hash from Tibet. The Afghani black hash was very good, as was red and blonde Lebanese, as well, but they weren't in the same league as the best black hash from Nepal and Tibet. If I had but one choice of smoke for the rest of my life, I'd choose Nepalese Temple Balls. I haven't had any for decades, and that was long before vaporizers, but I'd like to try some in my vape - must be awesome.

17. Not seeing the logic here haha..

18. I used to get dark brown or black Afghanistan hash in the `60's and `70's that was way better than what passes for hash now.
    It was hard, didn't melt, and burned to a white ash it tasted great and the high was fanfuckingtastic.
    Don't even get me started on the dreams I used to have behind it.

If I could find hash like that now, that's what I would spend my money on.

19. Never had hash but really looking forward to trying it..dont know if i should though

:bongin:

20. I've been smoking weed and all the hash I can get my hands on for the last four years (not a lot of hash comes around here unfortunately though).

BUT: I learned how to make hash oil about a week ago. I"M HOOKED. A few dabs a day is all I need. No more smoking 10 bowls a day and clogging up my lungs. The oil is such a clean and amazing high.

I started off just smoking it on top of bowls but now I just smoke it by itself. As much as I love to smoke a bowl and really taste herb, oil is just so much better. Plus the taste of oil is amazing, just as good as raw weed in its own respects.