Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs. Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILYTHC, May 1, 2011.

1. I'm a medical patient and I wanted to start this thread to get everyone's opinions on bud vs. pollen/keif/hashish. My personal opinion is that hash is better for your money I can take knife hits all day off .4 of hash and stay high and my tolerance is up there. I smoke a jay and I'm lit for 30mins relaxed for another 30 When you can get grams of hash for 17 bucks at most clubs some even cheaper how many of you are still prefer bud? Personally if I had to smoke just one for the rest of my time I'd pick hash. What do you prefer?:smoke::smoke:

2. I haven't tried hash:(

3. Hash is alright. Not my fav. Not that delicious weed taste but rather the hash... Taste... And the high can be a little... Overwhelming at times. You have to know when to quit or you'll get really high really fast.

The Brosky:smoke:

4. They both are awesome in their own respective ways of course, but i tend to lean towards smoking more hash than weed.. Hash oil/budder/wax/etc.. is my preferred smoke and one good sized dab, the high can literally last you hours

5. I'm British, and here the only hash we get is soapbar (I'm talking about personal experience, I've never found anyone who sells decent hash) so I'm saying bud...

6. I take pleasure in smoking... packing a wood pipe, and puffing on it for a minute or so to some nice tunes, thats why marijuana bud is my pick. Smoking is oft over looked, and made as fast and avoided as possible. I think it should be something that enhances the experience.