Hash to Hash oil

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Gorguts, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Hi guys I was wondering if it was possible to make hash oil by using hash. All the videos I have seen people use straight herb. Any help or advice would mean alot thanks!

2. You can. You would have to grind it up fine and make it the same way. Its just why would you use hash? Just smoke that shit

3. I have been smoking it for 2 mths and still have alot left lol nothing wrong with having options my friend

4. Do it, you will get a much better yield from it that using bud since there isn't much plant material left.

Should make for some potent oil. Will kick your ass in a different way than the hash has been by itself :p

5. You can absolutely make oil from hash...

Get some everclear. Fill a shot glass half full. Next put in your hash. Let it dissolve, with a little help from you of course. Strain it out and let it evaporate. Walaa, now scrape it up and enjoy

You should get 50-75% return if it is quality hash...

Good luck

6. [quote name='"Kronny"']You can absolutely make oil from hash...

Get some everclear. Fill a shot glass half full. Next put in your hash. Let it dissolve, with a little help from you of course. Strain it out and let it evaporate. Walaa, now scrape it up and enjoy

You should get 50-75% return if it is quality hash...

Good luck[/quote]

What do ya think the ratio on keif is for bho?

7. Prob 40-60%, depending on quality.

8. Hey guys good thread, I'm on vacation and I need to make more oil. Except her plant isn't ready to harvest just started flowering not too long ago, and there's only hash here. Thanks for the thread once again!

Also, how long should I let evaporate?

9. why can't kids think these days?

what is hash
    what is hash oil

'dope it out' as they say...jeeez...kids...

10. It would have to be shitty hash before I'd waste my time on it. I've never come across shitty hash though.

11. Run butane into a masonry jar filled with the hash, and then repeat but with a ethanol wash that hasn't been denatured. Then you'll have shatter oil made from bubble hash. Skadoosh.

12. New to the hash thing fellas, so bear with me.
    I have hash from the wet method" bubble hash I'm thinking? " anyways.... I'd rather nor smoke it to get the desired effects.
    Do I have to heat it to activate it? Or is it already activated due to the process which it come from? Also if I have 10 grams of bubble hash how many cookies or brownies will I be able to make from it? I have made them using buds before but this is so much more potent and in a different form I'm not sure.
    Thanks in advance.

13. it will need to be activated...

and 10 grams of hash will probably make... shit... i dunno... a couple batches lol, hard to really say because it depends on so many factors