Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jakegetsbaked91, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Got the everclear and all the stems and shade leaves are in the freezer. Will post the after pics later on!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395811316.497209.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Good luck man, stem/shake qwiso never fails. Also since you have a lot there, for the purest product id recommend going little by little and switching out coffee filters between each small run into the same pyrex dish. That way you dont have a fuck load of material piling up and more alcohol pulling chlorophyll from the bottom material

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Good advice from 420stoned i'd listen to him knows what hes talking about. Looks like you got yourself set up for a good run there bro. Did my first run earlier in the week and its all gone and smoked! Needless to say you will not be disappointed!

Looking forward to seeing the yield

4. si si taco flavored kisses.

5. also ive had better luck qwiso'ing with a 70% alchohol....

6. I don't know why people like to experiment with other solvents. I find ISO to be reliable safe and easy to work with, no need to even bother with anything else.

I never work with anything less than 91% for purity reasons and don't really use 99% ISO so I just use 91% it works for me

7. the 91% seemed to pull more of the green chlorophyll/unwanted plant material off.... i noticed if i didnt shake it as much witht he 91% it was better, but didnt seem to pull off as high quality product as a 70% did... :-S to each his own.. just smoke owwwwwwnnnnnnnnn baby :p

8. I use everclear over any kind of ISO actually. I find it gives a way better taste and a much less throat clenchy feeling after than ones made w ISO. Your cost obviously goes up but I'm a quality over quantity kinda guy lol

9. I have yet to use everclear, but Im gonna give it a shot, I always felt like itd probably do a lot better than straight Iso

10. So I used a totally different method this time because of the large amount and think I got it almost perfect by fucking accident!! Lol please don't mind the small bits of flower, one of the filters broke ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396169719.982181.jpg

11. When your hash is at that texture, its really fluffy. You gotta throw it in the parchment and compress it, it'll turn into what its supposed to look like
    Like this, I ran it yesterday, was super blonde thc powder before I compressed it into this

Attached Files: