Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash storage?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by topdog82, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I bought gelatin capsules from the pharmacy sometime ago, and packed small amounts of hash in each of them.

At first they got me super baked, and now they barely get me baked. I'm pretty sure it's because these pills age. I just took a tolerance break so it's not that.

How shud I store the rest of these?

I was thinking freezing them

2. u cant just pack hash in capsules?! wuttt

3. lol y can i not?
    I can, I did, and it worked well
    you take the measured dose of hash, and put it in a gelitin capsule
    im takin bout hash, not kief for the record

4. THC is activated by heat. I'm afraid you don't know what your talking about son

5. yeah what are you talking about..THC is heat activated.meaning no you cannot just do that unless you have cooked it in glycerin or whatever to put into those pills.you cant just eat weed and get high

6. I've read many positive trip reports on people eating straight up hash. I don't know what yall are talking about.

7. This fucker don't know what HE'S talking about.

I think you best store them in the fridge man. Hope this helps

8. freeze that chit or eat that chit