Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Snaps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheChangeling, Mar 23, 2012.

1. So, were i live i have to keep my smoking on the down low, so i take bong snaps. I just got a gram of hash, and i was wondering if its wasteful to just put a little piece of it on a snapper bowl, cuz it seems kinda wasteful to me

2. No, just make sure you concentrate on lighting the hash most of the way before you torch all of your weed.

3. Like that guy said ^^^^ focus on hash first. Have funnnn.

4. Yeah make sure the hash is gone first, cause if you burn it all at once you're gunna lose like 50% of the hash haha.

5. It would help to have hempwick for better accuracy to get the hash fully burnt.