Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HASH QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HippieShay, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Just made my first batch of hash oil with acetone as the solvent and simply setting it in front of a fan outside to evaporate. Holy fuck I'm high!! 😆🍁😙💨 3 hits and we are blown away!✌️ I do have some questions (which I'm assuming the answers come best from those with experience of having made it more):
    -How do I keep it from being such a thick tar-like GOOP?? I have it speckled all over my fingers and can't get it off!!
    -I used a new, clean sock as my first strainer when stripping the weed of its THC (followed by a coffee filter), but I feel like it absorbs too much of my acetone juice and may take away from my whole batch. Any suggestions for a different strainer?
    -How do you store your hash oil? Will keeping it in the freezer allow it to stay good? I have a power pen silicone stash jar to have a nonstick surface for it to stay in.
    -Is scraping the glass Pyrex with a razor blade the best way to remove it and put it in the storage jar?
    -Any other advice, suggestions or comments? 😄✌️ Thanks tokers! 🍁