Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Questions, please help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOKRFRED, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Heey blades, so tonight I had my $30 ready to buy a nice Dank eighth but my dealer says he is out of bud, but could give me 2.5Gs of nice Afghani hash for the 30. Being better than nothing I accepted and will be picking up in about half hour. This is my first time with hash so I have some questions.

1. What's a good way of smoking it by itself? (Preferably bong methods)

2. How do you tell quality hash from shitty hash?

3. Does it stink?

4. I know hash is a concentrate so its stronger than bud, but how much stronger?

5. What are some tips when "preparing" the hash.

Thanks blades! :hello:

2. smoking it by itself in a bong... you will need a screen hahaha the hash will melt then suck through if you dont have one

to answer the next... you wont really be able to tell since you havent had hash lol and there are so many kinda with different appearances and shit....

it can stink haha

it can be a LOT stronger than bud... hash oil you can smoke a small fraction of the weight you would smoke in weed to get the same high

and lastly... it doesnt really need preparation haha

3. 1.) In a bong, you'd need a screen (glass screens are fuckin awesome, little piece of glass that covers the hole in your slide), brass screens work too. I'd just prefer glass. If no screens at all, I have heard a small pebble works too.

2.) quality is hard to tell. You will know when you smoke it :smoke:

3.) It smells much less than bud does. But does have a similiar, but not the same odor.

4.) It will depend on the quality of the hash.

5.) Break it up as fine as you can. Should crumble easily if good quality, although there is some types of hash that are hard to break, almost gooey, that are high quality. It all depends on the strain I guess. But only load a small amount at a time. Wait some time to judge how you're feeling. And proceed from there. It can be overwhelming. My first time hittin hash was :bongin:

4. Smoke it by itself. All of it.

5. hotknife that bitch if you got no screens.

6. Thanks Sir, and Dr.Cooper! :D And I have heard of hot knives before, but could someone explain more about the method?

7. you take a small piece of hash, 2 knives, and a milk jug which you have sliced in half top and bottom... you keep the top half (it will kinda look like an upside funnel with a lid on it.

Then you turn your stove on and put the knives on there until the ends are red hot, put the milk jug to your mouth like a megaphone would look and hold that over whatever the hash is on... then take your hot ass knives and pinch one of the pieces of hash. Smoke will explode out of it into the half milk jug, you inhale and it all goes into your lungs

you get high, and win

8. If you've got ashes, have the bowl nearly full of ashes and put the hash on it. Wont fall through. As a tip you might want to have a quarter or something to plug the bowl after you hit it. It'll probably stay lit for a good while after you hit it and usually smokes heavy.

9. I put a piece on a pin, knife on the end of a table. Blowtorch the knife red hot, put funnel/cut bottle over knife and touch pin to the knife. Thick cloud of smoke instantly. I use about .1 per hit, think it's a lot more efficient than smoking it out of a bong or pipe.

10. I just picked it up blades! (Will post pic when I get home) anyways its very hard yet soft. Its dark brown and smells like weed, but doesn't lol. Its a little square piece and you can clearly see the knife marks. I know its very hard to tell without a picture but does it sound okay? :)

11. Hard to say, even with pics. The more it melts and the less residue it leaves behind the higher quality the hash is.

12. [quote name='"TOKRFRED"']I just picked it up blades! (Will post pic when I get home) anyways its very hard yet soft. Its dark brown and smells like weed, but doesn't lol. Its a little square piece and you can clearly see the knife marks. I know its very hard to tell without a picture but does it sound okay? :)[/quote]

Is it brown all the way through or more "blonde" on the inside?

13. #13 TOKRFRED, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Its very dark brown in the middle, very dark indeed. Im about to smoke a tiny piece on top of a Hindu Kush bowl (thanks to my dad for providing the green) and i will let you guys know :smoke:

Edit: I just smoked a bit, and it got me very toasty :smoke: Higher than i have been in a while. The smoke burned my throat more than bud, and the hash piece burned for a while. I havent tired any other hash but i think this stuff is pretty damn good. :bongin: