Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokinBasements, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Haha, first time posting in a while :wave:

My question is, does ALL hash bubble (even morrocan/leb pressed)?

2. dont know what you mean, are you asking if all hash is bubble hash or if all hash bubbles when heated. either way the answer to both is no. If that is not what you meant please clarify

3. I meant if all hash bubbles when heated. Thank you for your answer! :D

4. if smoked free base and heated slow enough it might as it goes from solid to liquid to vapor, but a lot of the time when hash is smoked it can quickly go from the solid to vapor stage. can look up BHO if you want to see some videos

5. Pressed keif/pollen does not bubble, at least it has not when I have made it.

When I clean my grinder though the keif that gets washed out with iso and evaporated bubbles.

Hash only bubbles when its one chemical all the way through as far as I know.

Bubble hash bubbles, budders, waxes, oils, they all bubble too.