hash plant 7 days into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gon phishin, Oct 14, 2010.

1. just wondering what people think? i think she looks pretty healthy but im quite new to this game. feel free to post any recommendations.. plant is under a 400 watt hps 12/12 cycle and i just started using boost and bloom nutes.. light is about 2 1/2 feet above plant.

Attached Files:

2. the light could go a lot closer. I run my 400W HPS at about 10"-14". She would be a lot bigger with a larger container, that looks like only a gallon?

3. I agree, get the light closer and re-pot in a larger container.

I had the same issue, wait til you see the difference this makes.

4. well the pot is actually about the same size as a 5 gallon bucket which i've seen alot of people use, if i transplant it into a bigger pot it wont send it in to schock? and i will definitley put the light closer. thanks guys.. keep the suggestions coming and i will continue to post pics

5. shock* not schock.. sorry bout the type-o

6. from your pic it looks small. anything in the 3-5 gallon range should be fine to finish. the light being closer will make a huge difference.

7. ok... for future references though.. i transplanted it in to the bigger pot just before i put it in flowering.. say this pot wasnt big enough would it hurt the plant to transplant it again

8. it never hurts to give roots more space, but since you just transplanted, there is no need at this point. the roots need to fill the new space first.

9. i have grown hashplant before and i love it. the only thing that sucks is the yield is very low.

your bucket is fine just put your hand palm down just above the top of the plant. If your hand cannot take the heat from the light then the plant wont be able too either. so get the light as close as possible without burning your hand. You may need to raise it a few inches every couple days but stay on top of it.

Edit: it has a quick flowering period. ive harvested them in 48 days from 12/12 and as long as 54 days

10. thank you guys, i lowered the light and hope to see it get more bushy. what kind of watering schedule did you have it on?

11. Watering will depend on your particular situation. In the summer I need to water every 2-3 days. In the winter sometimes it's a whole week in between watering. It is dependednt on several factors including, but not limited to; temperature, humidity, lights, ventilation, growing medium, etc.

Learn the weight of your pots bone dry and completely drenched. then all you will need to do is pick up the pot to decide if you need to water. That will also stop you from tearing root mass by jamming your dirty finger in the soil.

12. so here are some pictures that are more up to date.. did some much needed trimming after i took these pictures though.. dropped the light and it has been growin alot better thanks guys ..

Attached Files:

13. i think some of the leaves maybe hanging downwards more because i took these pictures right around when she was waking up

14. she's over watered.

15. thanks.. i sure am getting excited about these buds forming all over though!

16. 7 days til harvest

Attached Files:

17. yes i know it has a little leave burn.. but its something i had to deal with.. other then that she looks beautiful sorry i dont have more pics yet i will try to post some tonight.. pistils about 80% orange and trichomes are getting milky!!

18. Hell yeah! :hello: So nice to finally enjoy the fruits of your labor. :smoking: Good luck!

19. Thank you it sure has been an exciting and long process with minor problems. i feel like i learned so much off my first grow! i cant wait to do it again with a little better set up.. im still researching the best way to cure so if anyone has advice please feel free to throw it my way

20. I just googled " curing cannabis" and the top search had a decent explaination. Check it out. Good Luck!