Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash pics, with questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrailerParkBoys, Dec 4, 2010.

1. #1 TrailerParkBoys, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    I have never toked hash before, I just got 1.5gs and am not sure if it is good and if it is even 1.5gs. I left some pics, I am about to toke and I will get back.

Attached Files:

2. no pics

3. nice pics bro

4. lmao one of the tags is titties :)

5. damn thats a nice little brick of hash. hows it smoke?

6. Smokes just fine, I mixed it with some bud in a bowl.... I'm going to toke some more now:smoke: be back again soon.

7. yeah you got some bud with that nice hash so just keep mixing it in. if you want to get a bit advance you could cut a 2 liter bottle off at the bottom and ball the hash up on a thumb tack, next put fire to the hash and use the 2 liter to funnel it.

honestly though you have a size able amount that you could just put a fine layer of bud to block the hole and crumble a bowl full of hash on top

enjoy brother

8. would love to get some of that out here in BC