Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankyman, May 1, 2012.

1. Copping 5 grams of jamaican hash oil and i was wondering how long that would last me? I usually smoke thursdays, fridays, saturdays, sundays, and mondays. Plus i just hit regular bowls and hash. Just wondering how long it would last me

2. i use an oil dome and a gram usually last me about 3 days? but i also smoke bud seperately and not all oil. If i do not have oil though i smoke 1.5-2g a day, just to give you an idea.

3. Are you going to be smoking regular bud along with it? Just put some drops on a normal bowl, and just smoke half as much of what you normally would.

4. I made about a gram of some bho on 4/20 and I still have it. I'm at .3 now, so I've smoked ~.7 grams in the past 10 days, I use a vapor globe and I normally don't take super huge dabs though. I still smoke bud too roughly 2 grams a day with the dabs ontop.

5. Yeah so i do smoke bud and hash. Will prolly make it last longer. Also i dont plan on doing super dabs as im not medical and i gotta conserve. Also whoever said to put some on bud ive tried and that shit hard. This is so sticky its like a pain in the ass to use. Tried heating up the little container. But i cant like ever get the hash oil on the bud without it getting all over my fucking fingers and shit. Put some on some long metal thin object, and tried to wipe some onto the bud. Was hard as shit, so until i get my oil dome i guess i cant use it. Or someone knows how to melt it on the bud.

6. if you put your oil chunks in a glass dish, and slightly heat it on a stove(less then 10 seconds) its gets softer and easier to portion, you can also put it in the freezer, and then chop it into little chunks with a razor blade, and then put it on the bowl. A glass dabber stick also helps with putting it on bowls, even if your not using a dome.:)