Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash oil: the erotic elixer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by online_doper, Jan 31, 2003.

1. I wanna make some has oil but, I am afraid of doing something wrong and totally destroying my herb. Also, I'm not sure if it is worth it. Friends of mine say it isnt worth it but, my friends aren't exactly very reliable. I read somewhere that you could make hash oil with as little as a gram, and seeing how I dont want to waste everything, that is exactly what I plan on doing, one gram. Anyway here is what I know about it, tell me if I am right.

1. Place plant matter in a mason jar with airtight lid.
    2. Pour Isoprophyl alcohol in the jar so they plant material floats freely in the bottom of the jar.
    3. Shake the jar for a few seconds
    4. Let jar sit for several hours shaking every once in awhile.
    5. After it has been sitting somewhere for a few hours, using a ELECTRIC oven on medium-low heat, heat the liquid until the alcohol has evaporated (or until a dark green syrupy-like substance is left.)
    6. Using an empty eye-dropper bottle, suck this dark-green liquid into the eye dropper. If liquid is too thick, add a VERY small amount of alcohol to the liquid and swish it around.)
    7. To smoke, smoke it like any other crank-head would, tin foil. Make sure you dont touch the flame to the liquid.

I think I got everything right. Tell me what you guys think

2. That sounds pretty good, but heres a bit more refined method (from the a1b2c3 site):

Method 2 - Using Marijuana

Tools needed:

Porcelain pot or heat resistant pyrex bowl, one which is suitable for use in the oven.

Cast iron skillet (frying pan larger than the porcelain pot)

Coffee filters (the re-usable gold filters work very well as well, these can be bought at supermarkets)

2 bowls

Isopropyl alcohol (commonly available at pharmacies, look for alcohol that is 99% pure, denatured alcohol also works well, sometimes isopropyl alcohol is called rubbing alcohol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take 1 coffee filter, and place your marijuana in it. Pour the alcohol over the marijuana in the coffee filter so that the alcohol drains into one of the bowls. Squeeze every bit of the alcohol from the marijuana into the bowl.

Now transfer the same marijuana into a clean coffee filter, and use the same alcohol to pour over it again into the second bowl.

Keep repeating this over and over again. If you have a problem with the coffee filters breaking apart while you are squeezing the marijuana, use 2 or 3 coffee filters at a time. The alcohol will turn green.

Next, take the iron skillet set it on the stove, and put the porcelain pot into the skillet. Fill the skillet with water.

Alcohol is extremely flammable. Don't be stupid, be CAREFUL!

Do not cook the alcohol over the open flame. The water in the skillet assists in preventing the alcohol from getting too hot and helps to prevent the alcohol from igniting on fire.

Ensure your kitchen has good ventilation. Use the stove fan and other fans to move the air around in order to prevent fumes from gathering in one place and igniting.

Let the alcohol in the porcelain pot in the skillet simmer on LOW. Make sure the skillet remains full of water. The alcohol will evaporate very very quickly.

Make sure you do not let it evaporate too quickly or burn the alcohol.

Once all the alcohol has been evaporated off, you will be left with hash oil. Take a razor blade and scrape it up and smoke it.

3. instead of using pure rubbing alcohol whatnot..can you take greendragon and dry it out?

4. if made properly it will be well worth it!! one of my buddies had about 7-8 grams of hash oil from amsterdam and it was some of the best stuff ever that i smoked. just a few hits from the oil and we were stoned for hours :D

5. Yeah I smoked one hoot of hashoil once and I was giggling like a school girl for like 2 hours. Smoking it though we just used blades and a needle. You take one blade heat it on the stove, then put a small amount of oil on the end of your needle then holding the blade flat just put the needle on the blade and inhale. Make sure you keep the needle on the blade or the oil will roll off the blade onto your floor. Dont know if that made any sense im stoned.

6. Could you lace/dip joints into this hash oil made using either mehtod?

7. I want to make it but would probably fuck it up. I used to put a thin and I mean thin line on the joint

before rolling it. When I once had it I did that and got WASTED. Hash oil <3

8. we used a bobby pin or however u spell it to get the oil out of the tiny vial that it came in. we would stick one end in the hash oil and we only need a very small amount on the pin to get us all high. then we would use a lighter and light the oil until it became a liquid and would drop off the pin onto a cig or bowl.

we also just put the oil straight on top of our bowls. also we free based some the oil by placing it on a sheet of tin foil. we put a very small amount of oil on the foil and then used a lighter to heat up the underside of the tin foil. after about a min the oil is hot enough it starts to smoke and we used a tooter type thing to inhale the smoke. 2 hits off this method and i was blazed for 2-3 hours eaisly :smoke:

9. I think im going to make some hash oil tomorrow..

10. I've never done this but if i ever have the time, stash, and money i so will do this:

Ultimate Blunt:

1. Unroll a cigar and empty the tobacco contents into the trash.
    2. Soak the cigar paper in hash oil for an hour or so.
    3. Remove the cigar paper carefully using tweezers and let it dry out on a sieve that can capture the drips of hash oil.
    4. Once dry, place down the best bud you have around on the cigar.
    5. Take a sizable stick of hash and carefully with gloved hands roll the hash into a "snake"
    6. Place this snake onto the ganja.
    7. Sprinkle some kief onto the mixture.
    8. Cover with ganja until satisfied.
    9. Roll and prepare blunt for smoking
    10. Get fucked out of your mind.

11. Im taking my half o of stems and then putting them in a baggie with rubbing alcohol. After

5 days I will strain the stems out and then put the brownish alcohol into a pot and onto

the stove it goes. Than i'll let it simmer till the alcohol evaporates..Can someone verify

if that will work?

12. Should absorb all the stems thc, although that doesnt mean the oil will be really potent.. I dunno

13. Your ultimate blunt gave me a semi. +rep haha! sounds amazing, im gonna try to make some hash oil within the next couple of days. i just picked up a 1/4 of some sour diesel, about 2g of good brown hash, and i will get back to everyone on how it smoked.

14. Im having a hard time picturing wtf hash oil looks like, Ive never seen it, if someone makes it take pics of the process and the finished product.

That could maybe help some ppl i dunno im stoned:smoking:

15. it looks like goo

16. I wouldn't use a plastic baggie

17. This might be a dumb question but, can you use one of the big baby jars? with the lids...Or is that bad for the oven or whatt?! lol:bongin:

18. What about sprinkling some of the oil on top of some nug in a bowl, would that work?