Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil: is it really worth investing in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DasBooze, May 11, 2012.

1. Just to start out, I'm not really an apprentice toker, but I am when it comes to hash/honey/thc oil, because I have never tried any of them, hahah. I don't like to experiment, I know for a fact that weed will get me high as shit one way or another, so why bother buying anything that could possibly not be as good?

So my friend keeps telling me about how he wants to buy this oil stuff (what I can only assume is just hash oil). Unfortunately, he himself has never smoked it before, he has just heard about how 'great' it was from his cousin, or someone, I dunno. Anyways, this stuff he is talking about, he claims is a one hitter quitter type of thing and that it just gets you suuuper stoned for even longer periods of time. He said he wasn't too sure about the longer time period because it was probably just an exaggeration , but apparently it was some really good shit. The problem is, my friend that I am speaking of isn't really a heavy smoker, more so that he just smokes on weekends and such. So it's kinda hard to get a really good opinion when I haven't heard directly from either of his opinionated sources. According to him this shit is 60 bucks for a little tiny vial full (normally double that, he claims) but he says it's "sooo worth it". Help me out here guys, I really need to settle this debate.

tl;dr
    I wanna know if I should really bother investing in this hash oil, or if I should just buy a bag of weed.

2. I'd say at least try it. Concentrates aren't for everybody but they will get you to a whole new level of high.

3. just try it out u might like it..maybe even love it you never know

4. Ive only taken one dab in my life and it was at 5 pm and i got to an 8 or 9 And when i fell asleep at 9 i was still baked as all hell. It tasted so good too. And i got a huge head rush a millisecond after i exhaled i almost lost my balance. I definetely suggest it. And simce i cant smoke at home i havent invested in an oil rig yet but when i get the chance ill be sure to. And op are you from a medical state? Youll probably jave to make your own if not

5. That sounds, just great. Is it like honey in the sense that it just gets you suuper stoned and the more you hit it the higher you get? Because I dunno about you guys but when I'm smokin weed there is like a breaking point where I don't much higher, if at all.

No I don't think my state is medical, but apparently my friend has some kind of hookup hahah :D

6. im pretty sure oregon is medical

7. yes orgeon is a medical state. lol

8. I personally love hash oil. Hash oil is a marijuana concentrate so its going to be more potent than weed, but it can be pretty expensive. I also wouldn't recommend oil unless you have a rig to smoke it, but you can always hot knife it haha.