Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil infused wine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Desto9, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Hey folks

For thanksgiving this year I wanted to supirse the ladies family with some thc infused wine. I has lots of hash oil at hand which I would prefer to use but If there's a better way I'm all ears.

My questions are do I need to create a tincture first to add to the wine or can I just infus it directly since there's alcohol already in it

Amount per ml for the bottle? They aren't super pothead so I don't want to overdue it and ruin thanksgiving lol

Anything to minimize the weed flavor?

Etc etc thank you for your input!

2. Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes to activate the hash-oil
    1 gram hash
    1 ounce high proof booze 151-190 proof ever clear is the best for this.
    1 gram hash = 500mg THC.
    Add tincture to wine. Bottle now has 500mg of THC in it.
    Your standard wine bottle is 25 ounces
    A glass of wine is considered 5 ounces.
    Each glass would have 100mg of THC.
    Way to much for the party as some will only need 5-10mg.

1/4 to 1/2 gram is likely more the range you need to use.
    Label the bottle clearly as to how many MG of THC each glass is.
    <-- seen dinner parties turn to disaster with high dosed edibles.

BNW

3. Do the people know it's going to have THC in it? If they don't you need to tell them.. some people freak out when they know they've ate edibles.. so I imagine not knowing would make you scared shitless lol

4. Thanks man! The only other question I have is will the ever clear greatly affect the taste of the wine? And yes they are lightweights so the half gram will have to do.

5. Of course they are going to know. I'm not going to surprise grandma with 100 mg of thc lol. I want to make the dinner better, not make it a disaster. Plus it would be kinda douchie to lace wine and not tell people lol

6. A single shot of high proof alcohol won't change the taste of the wine in any large way and the concentrate is low flavor so it shouldn't alter the taste very much.
    Be nearly undetectable in a red wine. A bit more noticeable in a white.

BNW