Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil capsule

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uk2k420, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Im getting some bho caps soon I was just wondering are they anything like weed brownies and I heard the first time people do them they dont feel it is this true? And feel free to tell you experiences

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If an edible has a proper dose in it, it should get you stoned. I would make sure to take just one, wait an hour and a half or 2 and see how you feel then try another if you are so inclined, if you are not experienced with edibles, you don't want to do too much too fast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any hash oil cap is going to work the same, eh? How would a person even know if BHO was used to make it? It sounds wasteful to me. Oil made from keif would work just as well. I've been stoned to the bone taking caps filled with plain powdered decarbed bud. Sorry for the side issue OP, you'll get high.