Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash oil butter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Notallhere, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Hey whats up everyone, im gonna try out the acetone method to make some hash oil, my question is, could i take my hash oil and infuse it to some butter?

2. You can. You could skip making the oil, make dry ice hash, and use it to make canna butter. Easier than the acetone way.

3. I'm sorry but this is about the worst recipe you could even use.
    No decarbing beforehand and a way too short cooking time. Look at baddkittysmiles thread for better recipes.

4. dry ice hash huh? you say thats easier than the acetone? because i have acetone readily avaliable. Ill have to look into it. Just cooking it would stink up my house so thats why i was gonna extract the goodness with acetone then put the oil in butter. thanks! anyone know the least amount of bud you could use with the acetone method and still get a yeild of oil? GRASSYASS!