Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash oil and hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by f_ck, Jul 11, 2011.

1. #1 f_ck, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    Picked this up from a buddy of mine for $25. When I met up with him he was super nice, and packed a bowl of it for me to try before I bought some. Said it was his third time making it, and proceeded to explain to me the process but by this time I was already (and still am) ripped.:smoke::smoke:

Oh, my scale is dirty because my friend baked some coke into the removable top somehow and it's impossible to clean off, well, I'm just too lazy lol.

As you can see, there are 2 different kinds. The ball is compressed hash oil, and the brick is blonde hash, or so he called it. From what he told me, he said it's getting better... So we will see, only time can tell.

Enjoy the pictures.:smoke::smoke::hello:

Attached Files:

2. Update: Picked up more, better lookign stuff, 1/8th for 75. still ripped:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. How's it smoke? Clean? Taste?