Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil - Acetone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austkr, Mar 13, 2013.

1. hey guys i didnt know where else to post this. :confused:
    ive spent heaps of time reading about making hash oil with acetone. which i have in 100%.
    now, i don't want to be using alot of weed like all the recipes call for cause this will be for three people for one night.

i understand how to make the oil and i feel confident enough to try
    however what i cant find the answer to online is talk about minimal quantity.
    if i use 3 grams will that be enough to get enough oil to get us three properly baked? or should i not bother?
    it's so frustrating how there isn't alot of information about a minimal amount. i would really like to try this out.
    help would really be appreciated. :metal:

2. pointless just smoke the 3 grams.

3. hmm. what do you think would be a good minimum in grams?

4. Half ounce or 14 grams. It's pointless to make hash oil just to smoke one day. It's basically an easier way to get high when you have a high tolerance.

When you make oil it's about an 8:1 bud to oil ratio. For one ounce of bud if it is really good hash bud you will get an 1/8 of oil tops. It's really pointless to make and smoke unless you have a bunch of bud and smoke it on the reg. otherwise it's better to just smoke and pas around the bud. It's not a different high or anything, just gets you high in a rip or two but a grav bong will do the same with good bud.

5. i don't think i'd have the lungs for a gravity bong hit haha. we usually have a smoke up once a week and im bored of just smoking our dank with a bong, hot knifing or joint.
    a vaporizer doesn't seem practical cause we don't smoke often enough. so i thought oil would be a good idea. :(

6. honestly if you're going to make oil and want to really make the best of it, you're going to need a completely different set-up just for smoking the oil. i make my own oil all the time, and i have a bubbler that's just for smoking oil and nothing else, ran me ~$225 AND you still need a torch, dish and dabber. if you were interested in getting a vape, just spend the money and get one. you'll actually save bud in the vape compared to making oil with it or even just smoking it.