Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash making made easy. Pics included

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blazin420, Jul 17, 2004.

1. haha, man, don't be so harsh.

but yeah, what in the hell was that?!

2. yeah, I got a tiny bit carried away there. I admit.

3. So I read through this whole post, and wondered if anyone knows where I can pick up some of this, "dry sift filtration (80, 120, 200 LPI)" screens that came with his box w/o having to pay for a box?

4. This is prolly a dumb question but im asking anyway. What is Kif? Any info is helpful, THANKS

5. pictures are down?wtf

6. Another good method is to place a garbage bag underneath a plant and shake the crap outta it, collecting kief...if u have a lotta plants, u have a decent yield...

7. LMFAO!!!!^^^!!!

yn78

8. wouldnt it be possible to use tinfoil instead of the parchment paper?, i dont have none of that atm, so i was wondering if tin would work, i have a grinder that hasent been scraped for 3 months..so yah, this is the first post ive read about making hash this way..interested in making it tonight...

Wow..i went ahead and did it on the tinfoil, it didnt turn out like the pics, but holy shit, i put that tinfoil into a ball, and stuck it in my bowl..holy crap im phuckin ripppped...thanks a lot man haha

9. hey i just got to try this last week, worked great except i microwaved it a few times and let it soak for an hour then strained and evaporated the alcohol in a glass dish. i also cleaned out a couple of my pipes with rubbing alcohol and put the brown alcohol in with the green alcohol from the bud. so it was really part hash part resin, it got me high as hell. i actually dried out the bud and smoked a blunt with it later, got me a little bit high, not like i should with a blunt tho.

10. Originally Posted by Purple Kush
    \t\t\t\t
    I don't know if this way was posted but this is how I was told to make it even though I've never tried it.
    Take a high edged pan or pot and fill it with somthing that has a high level of alcohol (rubbing alcohol works too) and place the desired amount of weed in there. Let the weed soak in the alcohol for 24 hours and then you can take the THC-less weed out and throw it away or sell it to 6th graders. Sit the pan full of the alcohol and weed residue outside on a hot day and let it evaporate (you can do it much faster on the stove but you will loose some THC). Scrape the stuff thats left on the bottom, roll it up, and smoke that shit!

all great but about how much of that weed do i need to make a little bit of hash to get two people high?

11. you can buy the bags from any pot/bong style shop

12. i noticed this method is over two yrs ago i just joined to mins cause i seen this method and was interested in this, cause two weeks ago i had a shot glass filled like a quarter full of kief and was curious how to make hash, i pretty much just got the just of this but as for the pictures their not showing up at all and ive changed browsers multiple times, \

if anyone can copy the pics and send them to me that would be greatly appreciated can anyone help me? plz send me a personal message if u can thanx

13. can anyone help plz this is URGENT

14. Great Thread! I am sure there are lots of new hash makers out there due to your efforts! I would like to do a thread for folks like that but am out of a cam right now. Ill post one soon though. How about Bubble hash?

15. Photos are not showing for me as well...Dont need them though! He has explained it well! Thanks Guy!

16. kief and hash both kick ass

17. I'm about to try the parchment paper method right now. I put it on setting 2, but i'm gonna check it with my trusty temperature checker (laser gun that sends signal onto surface and back to a digital thermometer). I'll let you guys know how it goes.

18. good stuff. pics pics pics!!^

19. I have a question. I'm checking the temps with my thermo thing, and its only at setting 1 and its past 200F. Should I wait a bit and then read the temps again?

EDIT: Got the temps down below 200F. The iron is sitting on the paper as I speak, so anytime soon I should have me some hash. It's not gonna be much at all, but who cares, its hash! Pics when i'm done!